13.5k Season Tickets sold for next season

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of people will wait to see what happens in the summer - so I'm not worried about season ticket sales yet.

if we're after 2 defenders (lb, cb) 2 midfielders (cm, rm) and 2 strikers... and we sign all quality players, with experience and the key word 'reputation' then we will be absolutely fine and people will invest in next season. I think, or would like to think we'll be okay. 

Losing first team key players won't help though, the fans will invest if the board invest - that much is simple, the ball is in their court now.

Interesting when you think back two years that Glick made his "be happy with our summer transfer business or your ST money back in August" offer.

Yet we're still here with a squad that isn't near enough to promotion quality and the promises of jam tomorrow still being made

Interesting when you think back two years that Glick made his "be happy with our summer transfer business or your ST money back in August" offer.

Yet we're still here with a squad that isn't near enough to promotion quality and the promises of jam tomorrow still being made

If only we had a manager who knew how to sign 10-15 players that could then be placed together, and all compliment each other on the pitch and be considered a 'team'! It's a shame that we can use nearly 90 players in 5 years and yet STILL require 5 new players to make us a 'team'.

I won't buy a season ticket until I see the manager making proper managerial decisions, ie replacing a duff coach, or better still, a new manager altogether.

13.5k people deserve respect though, cos in reality, aside of being quite gullible, their loyalty is to the club/team regardless of the ineptitude of the people running it.

If only we had a manager who knew how to sign 10-15 players that could then be placed together, and all compliment each other on the pitch and be considered a 'team'! It's a shame that we can use nearly 90 players in 5 years and yet STILL require 5 new players to make us a 'team'.

I won't buy a season ticket until I see the manager making proper managerial decisions, ie replacing a duff coach, or better still, a new manager altogether.

13.5k people deserve respect though, cos in reality, aside of being quite gullible, their loyalty is to the club/team regardless of the ineptitude of the people running it.

Well that is good news, that is If you had a season ticket in the first place.

Can't believe for one minute that a 10% drop in sales has an increased yield.

Particularly when they have almost sold out a new area of the ground that is half the price of Cat B. I was Cat B and moved - as did at least a couple of thousand others

But how many fans paid there new increase prices? A disabled fan renewing in the old disabled corner more than off sets the saving I made moving from Cat D to South Stand

A disabled fan renewing in Cat B seat will be paying £270 more (£190 to £460 (using your double the price figure of the SStand)

But how many fans paid there new increase prices? A disabled fan renewing in the old disabled corner more than off sets the saving I made moving from Cat D to South Stand

A disabled fan renewing in Cat B seat will be paying £270 more (£190 to £460 (using your double the price figure of the SStand)

Also would have saved on the telephone campaign they run last year using a third party.

Archived