Tyne-Wear Derby arrests

ramexpat

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let them fight I say..

Why the risk the health of innocent people like the police..

It's not a case of 3 or 4 hooligans picking on a young lad.. It's animals going at it together, both 'wanting some'

Let them fight.. If one suffers bad injuries, well too bad, that's what you get for fighting for no reason whatsoever.. I seriously don't understand why people fight.. I just don't get it.

Let them fight I say..

It's not a case of 3 or 4 hooligans picking on a young lad.. It's animals going at it together, both 'wanting some'

Let them fight.. If one suffers bad injuries, well too bad, that's what you get for fighting for no reason whatsoever.. I seriously don't understand why people fight.. I just don't get it.

But there's always innocent victims, people in the wrong place, damaged property, people scared.

Let them fight I say..

Not really fighting though, just groups of often middle aged men in their over-priced polyester uniforms throwing missiles at the Police. Really intelligent way of putting yourself in line for some jail. It must be something in the Brown Ale up there that makes them behave in such ludicrous way, or a serious lack of self respect.

It is not the first time there either, solution Scottish Independence and add the North East of England as well. Well suited.

God yes, cause there's no idiot minorities in other areas, just the North East.

A bit of a ridiculous generalisation if I may say so Henry.

The only real bit of football hooliganism I was ever involved in was against Peterborough at home in the early 90's. I was in my mid teens. It all of a sudden went off on Dairy House Rd and the cocktail of alchopops and the occasion got the better of me and I punched a boro fan full in the face, he went down straight away (i'm not a hard man) and as I looked down at him I saw that I had cut him above the eye. Straight away the remorse kicked in and I felt like absolute ****. I then defended him from a kicking by others and took a couple of kicks myself. I then walked with him to the DRI and sat him while he waited to be seen and have a couple of butterfly stitches. After that I took him to the train station, we exchanged numbers before saying goodbye and since that day 20 years ago we have remained in touch, meeting half a dozen or so times after and I see him as a mate.

See hooliganism brings people together :)

Not really fighting though, just groups of often middle aged men in their over-priced polyester uniforms throwing missiles at the Police. Really intelligent way of putting yourself in line for some jail. It must be something in the Brown Ale up there that makes them behave in such ludicrous way, or a serious lack of self respect.

It is not the first time there either, solution Scottish Independence and add the North East of England as well. Well suited.

I'm a Northerner and most of my family come from the Northumberland and they never caused violence, so thanks for the sweeping generalisation.

Fact is these people didn't even go to the game so 45 mins after kick off and these were just pissed up idiots leaving the pub, police said that fans at the game left peacefully within 10 mins, only issue at the game was a flair in the away end.

Geordie/Mackem people are much more welcoming then Londoners in my personal experience.

I'm a Northerner and most of my family come from the Northumberland and they never caused violence, so thanks for the sweeping generalisation.

Fact is these people didn't even go to the game so 45 mins after kick off and these were just pissed up idiots leaving the pub, police said that fans at the game left peacefully within 10 mins, only issue at the game was a flair in the away end.

Geordie/Mackem people are much more welcoming then Londoners in my personal experience.

Two of my best mates I went to uni with are from Cramlington (Northumberland) and Durham and they are really great great people and both huge Geordies. Every time I visit and we go out I'm welcomed by all we meet with open arms. Lovely people up there on the whole.

Archived