The wrestling thread

DCFCfranco

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he was one of the old school wrestlers , in the Hogan era ,, messed up thing is he gave this speech on at the last show 

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. his lungs breath their final breath. and if wwhat that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them bleed deeper in something larger than life, than his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized"

Hours later heart attack ,, gone

"http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37908/1092689-ultimate_warrior_1_" alt="1092689-ultimate_warrior_1_">

No age 54....... Another hero from my childhood gone...... Crazy to think he was on raw only on Monday. That promo is eerie now....... Flags at half mast in parts unknown.......

He only went into the hall of fame a week or two ago.

Yet another wrestler in an early grave. If ever there was an advert for steroid and painkiller abuse.

He was drug and alcohol free for the last 20 years......

20 years ain't that long when the damage is done.

not necessarily..... Agree it was bad what he was doing back in them days, but anyone can go at any time.... Just surreal after I watched his last promo on Monday.

I'm taking my lil bro in law wrestling tonight in Bournemouth, canny stand it but it's his birthday bless him.  :blink:

well go easy on him. Don't forget you're twice his size, and if he taps the canvas that means he gives up.

Bully.

I'm taking my lil bro in law wrestling tonight in Bournemouth, canny stand it but it's his birthday bless him. :blink:

Look out for steel steps and the chair shots

Archived