The wrestling thread

DCFCfranco

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely ***** at the mintue, Raw hasn't been the same since the PG era begun.

Jericho needs to turn heel

Cena needs to turn heel

Orton needs to turn heel

Kofi needs to turn heel

Kane needs to stop fannying around hugging Bryan and be the monster he was in the attitude era.

HHH should either turn heel or just get off the screen.

Jerichos return has sucked because he cares more about his band Fozzy, Fantanga beating him was a disgrace considering ten years ago he beat Rock and Austin in the same pigging night JUNIOR!

Cm Punk? He mentioned changes to the business in his famous promo, yet the only thing which has changed since then is his crappy hairline receding more.

Even the divas nowadays are dogs.

Absolutely ***** at the mintue, Raw hasn't been the same since the PG era begun.

Jericho needs to turn heel

Cena needs to turn heel

Orton needs to turn heel

Kofi needs to turn heel

Kane needs to stop fannying around hugging Bryan and be the monster he was in the attitude era.

HHH should either turn heel or just get off the screen.

Jerichos return has sucked because he cares more about his band Fozzy, Fantanga beating him was a disgrace considering ten years ago he beat Rock and Austin in the same pigging night JUNIOR!

Cm Punk? He mentioned changes to the business in his famous promo, yet the only thing which has changed since then is his crappy hairline receding more.

Even the divas nowadays are dogs.

I agree with the PG era being most of the time utter dog cr*p. But you can't turn everyone heel, there are too many at present and not enough quality good guys who get over with the crowd (except goatface). 

Jericho lost to Fandango to get him over with the crowd, no point of him winning.

The biggest problem I have is when WWE turn a wrestler into a babyface, they start trying to be all funny to get them over with the little kids. Sheamus looked great as a face before they made him take the p*ss out of everyone.

Bring back the madness and intensity I say  

Archived