The wrestling thread

DCFCfranco

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went a signing in Coventry on the 1st tour. Held in a strange nightclub. Met Angle, Joe, Styles, Roode, Storm, HEBNER, Petey Williams, Hernandez, Borash, Rhyno. Was awesome!!

i have been every year since they started in 2008 but have only gone to two signings. i met kurt angle, hulk hogan, dixie carter, doug williams, magnus, christopher daniels, kazarian, madison rayne, velvet sky, tara, sarita, taylor wilde, earl hebner, jeremy borash, chris sabin, amazing red, christy hemme, the pope d'angelo dinero, matt morgan and crimson.

Went to see Raw when it came over a couple of years back and it was arguably the most fun I've had during my time at university (srs). I'm not even that into it and neither were the people I went with, we just watched it occasionally and reminisced about how good it was when we were kids. That was the extent of my fandom.

But yeah, went with a sound group of lads, a bit of drinking beforehand and we spent the whole night just cheering, chanting and booing. Great fun. Even got a t-shirt.

Hang on...

Santino actually won summat?

That's if he ever got the box, or did someone have the good sense to kick the ladder out from underneath him?

Archived