Paul Ince: My son Tom worth £25 million

Leicester Ram

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have Ince over Zaha, every day of the week... but I'd invest more in Hughes than both of them 2. 

Ince worth 25million is ridiculous though, Zaha worth 15 million is ridiculous, Hughes worth 15million is ridiculous! 

I don't think I'll be wrong in saying that I expect Hughes to have the better career out of all 3 - due to his intelligence on the ball and awareness, it's in a different class to anyone else I've seen at this level and I expect him to grow into that role more. 

Zaha and Ince are two players that are explosive type players. Ince is further along for me, and much better than Zaha but I don't buy into their hype, i've seen both players.. Zaha looked second best to Bolaise and struggled with Roberto unbelievably, and Ince was clearly carrying the blackpool team, every time they got the ball they looked for him and rightly or wrongly he had to do the job of 3/4 players, which again he struggled with. 

If you offered me zaha, ince or OX then I know where I am going with my vote.

Ince has scored 18 goals in the Championship in 2012-13. Only Glenn Murray, Charlie Austin, Jordan Rhodes and Matej Vydra have found the net on more occasions in the division this term.

Bloody hell, how much is Glen Murray worth then?

Archived