I have failed as a father.

Boycie

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww come on Boycie, no need to get like that. We are playing well. The defence isn't static anymore. Looks like we can convert our chances. And much to the shock of the gumps we are playing a good free flowing football and shift up the gears at a flick of a switch. You relay should be happy. A smile should light up your face as we motor up the league.

Aww come on Boycie, no need to get like that. We are playing well. The defence isn't static anymore. Looks like we can convert our chances. And much to the shock of the gumps we are playing a good free flowing football and shift up the gears at a flick of a switch. You relay should be happy. A smile should light up your face as we motor up the league.

show off! And on, and off

• 3 months later...

Any chance of an update, is your lad off to Wembley with you?

I was wondering about this.

Has the lad gone off crisis club Man Utd?

of course, derby are on the up init.

Be interesting who he cheers for next season at old Trafford.

keep him awake for around 26 hours

dress up as Ryan Giggs ( full KIt )

Get a old man utd sock fill it with sand and urinate on it.

Beat him around the legs and lower back for around 8- 12 minutes every hour for the next 2 - 3 days.

make sure you have got the class of 92 playing constantly in the back ground at all times...

if this dont break him then .....this is where things get silly now man but bear with me........ground him until he likes the rams again!

youre welcome

Archived