I have failed as a father.

Boycie

I bet he's lying in bed now, feeling guilty, feeling dirty....

And so he should be!

Just simply tell him that although we don't live as long, the **** times (which there are many) make the good times even better.

Too true. the bad times make the good times all the more better. like our two wins over leeds and at least one win over forest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See if i can get a like off Boycies lad..

hi ho , hi ho , we are the Fergie boys , hi ho , hi ho , we are

the Fergie boys , now if you are a City fan , surrender or you'll die..

Boycies lad will follow un- i-t-ed..

does he post on here ??

My little 3 year old boy told me yesterday that he wants me to get him a derby bedroom instead of tractors now, 

Sorry to rub salt in the wound! 

Well, why did you let him support Ipswich in the first place?

My little 3 year old boy told me yesterday that he wants me to get him a derby bedroom instead of tractors now, 

Sorry to rub salt in the wound! 

I bagsy his tractors.

• 2 weeks later...

My grandson's just become a Junior Rams member (or whatever it's called) - or he will when they get the form.

He's 1.

I neglected my duties as a grandad last season, I'm sad to say, because I forgot to enrol him. My own son was 30 minutes old when he because a Junior Ram.

My grandson's just become a Junior Rams member (or whatever it's called) - or he will when they get the form.

He's 1.

I neglected my duties as a grandad last season, I'm sad to say, because I forgot to enrol him. My own son was 30 minutes old when he because a Junior Ram.

move along please,

Just wait till his forst words are glory glory man united.

move along please,

Just wait till his forst words are glory glory man united.

Don't be daft - he lives in Sheffield.

His first words were "Ow much? Ahm not paying that!"

• 2 weeks later...

You haven't failed him-you have made him...instead of a lifetime of misery and failure supporting the Rams he has got a lifetime of success and happiness supporting the biggest club in the world.

For me, you should be parent of the year...well done. I just wish my dad had given me the same advice.

You haven't failed him-you have made him...instead of a lifetime of misery and failure supporting the Rams he has got a lifetime of success and happiness supporting the biggest club in the world.

For me, you should be parent of the year...well done. I just wish my dad had given me the same advice.

Ban him!

Archived