Championship Killie

killieboy93

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryson is without question one of Cloughs best signings.

Cost a mere 350,000, he's gotta be worth triple that now surely. He runs his nuts off, makes the odd mistake (who doesn't?), nips in with the odd goal or two and is a absolute engine. I rate him along with Brayford and Hughes as the players who make us tick.

Sammon on the other hand; more of hoping to be proved wrong about him not being a goal scorer. He CAN score goals, that was proven before Wigan signed him when He got 17 in a season. But hey, Chris Porter scored for fun for Motherwell and yet now is currently rotting in a league one sides reserves...

Mikkel Beck was rated in Germany and Boro, yet at DCFC He is regarded one of the worst signings in history.

Our fans are a fkn embarrassment as you can tell.

Bryson has been an excellent signing for 350k, but our lot seem to think if we write a cheque then the player ought to be something very very special.

As for Sammon, you wouldn't think he was our player but derby fans love to hate their own players.

We hate kris commons now he's gone.

We hated gary teale and jay mceverley.

We're not sure about nigel clough.

We think Chris Maguire must be a waster.

We hate Billy davies

we hate players who don't work hard.

We hate players who do work hard - as this implies its all they've got to offer.

We hate stephen pearson

We hate.......well you get the general drift.

Good on you for still supporting a couple of your ex-players.

I think you are miss leading these killie lads into thinking we only hate scottish players. This is not true. We also hate Irish, English, Welsh, American players in fact almost any nationality will do.

I think you are miss leading these killie lads into thinking we only hate scottish players. This is not true. We also hate Irish, English, Welsh, American players in fact almost any nationality will do.

Nigel hated pole's with cywka, or was it just that one angry interview?

If only the fans showed as much passion on match days.

I bet they wish they'd not bothered now.

And to the original poster - dont forget to bring your PSP, or a couple of magazines, give yourself something to do, and don't make too much noise, you might wake the locals up.

Nigel hated pole's with cywka, or was it just that one angry interview?

Don't forget Przemyslaw Kazmierczak who alleged Clough hated foreign players  :ph34r:

However, the player fell out of favour under new Derby manager Nigel Clough, and finished the season with 22 league appearances, scoring twice. Kaźmierczak later revealed his frustration at being left out of the team at Derby, accusing Clough of "not liking foreign [players]", and that "I have made up my mind – I want to leave. It is all over. I am leaving Derby County".[2] Clough responded to Kaźmierczak's accusations, saying "Is that what he said, is it? I have got no problems with foreign players at all. If they have got the right character and they want to fight tooth and nail for Derby County, we will have players whether they are Chinese, American, Spanish – anyone to help us get three points."[3]

:lol:

Don't forget Przemyslaw Kazmierczak who alleged Clough hated foreign players  :ph34r:

However, the player fell out of favour under new Derby manager Nigel Clough, and finished the season with 22 league appearances, scoring twice. Kaźmierczak later revealed his frustration at being left out of the team at Derby, accusing Clough of "not liking foreign [players]", and that "I have made up my mind – I want to leave. It is all over. I am leaving Derby County".[2] Clough responded to Kaźmierczak's accusations, saying "Is that what he said, is it? I have got no problems with foreign players at all. If they have got the right character and they want to fight tooth and nail for Derby County, we will have players whether they are Chinese, American, Spanish – anyone to help us get three points."[3]

:lol:

how many players outside the UK do we have in our team now... Legzdinz, gjokai any more?

Archived