Wtf Derby...seriously, what is this?

networker1884

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I resisted commenting at first as it made me sad (I'm sure you'll ALL be delighted I got over that)

1) Anyone think Keogh should play with the horns on? No-one would challenge him in the air any more... Or at the very least with a flaming orange contact lense... Imagine the opposition CF turning round and getting a face full of a grinning Keogh with orange eyes...

2) We're gonna get our asses handed to us by the D...

tumblr_lse5kc3YLL1r22325o1_500

I don't know why they try and advertise season ticket renewals. People either will or won't an advert won't affect their decision

They do it because even if only 1 in 100 people have a positive reaction to it, if you have tens of thousands of people looking at it, you could still get hundreds of people buying.

I've always wondered how so many clubs fail to understand what a simple concept marketing should be.

1) Competitive ticket prices

2) Competitive team

3) In the near future, hopefully safe standing

These gimmicks are truly nauseating, aswell as more likley to put me off ever attending PP for the foreseeable future, than any on the pitch issues

They do it because even if only 1 in 100 people have a positive reaction to it, if you have tens of thousands of people looking at it, you could still get hundreds of people buying.

Nobody is going to look at all this DNA stuff and go yeah now I'm going to renew at the minute everyone is finding it cringeworthy. People look at what's happening on and off the pitch and the prices. Not Keogh combined with a goat.

My favourite part of this video, and one of the main reasons why I'm renewing my season ticket next season, is the bit where Nigel says "err I think its acknowleged now that we are one of the better sides in this division".

Sends a chill down the back of my neck every time.

Just watched it for the first time and I have got to say _ I can't see what all the fuss is about. Some of you are just latching on to anything to have a moan and groan lately. Must be the miserable Derby psyche. Get a grip of yourselves you miserable buggers.

They have taken the buzz out of the match day aswell. For me, i loved when steve bloomer was played just before kick off because that got pride park buzzing for the game. Now it's played when theres no one in the ground.

This DNA stuff is all Ball*cks aswell. Its meant to mean that its in our blood however apart from making these stupid americanized adverts, the board show no passion or desire at all. GET OUT!!

They have taken the buzz out of the match day aswell. For me, i loved when steve bloomer was played just before kick off because that got pride park buzzing for the game. Now it's played when theres no one in the ground.

This DNA stuff is all Ball*cks aswell. Its meant to mean that its in our blood however apart from making these stupid americanized adverts, the board show no passion or desire at all. GET OUT!!

What passion are you looking for from the board?

Archived