networker1884

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some investment in players.

Contracts for the key players we have instead of letting them go for peanuts

Discipline on Clough if results are not there

That is what you call passion??

How about discipline on Keogh et al for stupid mistakes that cost us games?

Passion should be apparent everywhere on the pitch, from last ditch tackles and brave headers at the back, through muscular domination of the midfield, to my big bugbear upfront where no-one since bloody Dickov has entered the penalty area looking like they would kick their granny into the net if she was near the ball. We seem to amble into the penalty area resigned to the fact the defenders will get it.

That is what you call passion??

How about discipline on Keogh et al for stupid mistakes that cost us games?

Thats not the board thats down to Nigel his thier manager he should control the players thats what his thier for. If he doesnt do that then its him that should get disciplined for not doing his job right. Probably a good reason why we have slipped into trouble so quickly is because Nigel doesn't know how to man manage.

I thought DNA was quite clever

The jake buxton thing and the history of the club website was quite good and when the season ticket package came I thought they had put quite a lot of effort in and it looked very professional 

But

What on earth are the American propaganda videos about and Connor Sammon in his Irish accent going 'integrity' 'for the shirt' etc. I just thought it was a bit cringe. Also the pictures with Sammon and Keogh with horns are.... odd. 

I humbly suggest that if you are getting worked up about a bit of artwork, you people really ought to get out more.

Out more? We go to work Mon-Fri:

"http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/15451600/2/stock-photo-15451600-business-man-wearing-sheep-mask-presenting" alt="stock-photo-15451600-business-man-wearin">

Then we go to Pride Park at the weekend....

'Cept I don't wear my mask to PP, thats just sad.

I think it's great. I wasn't going to get a season ticket due to the awful atmosphere and panto-esque matchday experience but I can't resist a fine piece of advertising. I'll take two please my inadequate little ticket office servant.

So bets on the next player to have horns coming out their head surely will Hughes wouldn't have let them do this to him at 17 years old all his street cred will be ruined.

Man of the people frank fielding as a ram (or goat) would be funny.

He'd have had worse done to him at Repton school................probably involving real goats :o

Just watched it for the first time and I have got to say _ I can't see what all the fuss is about. Some of you are just latching on to anything to have a moan and groan lately. Must be the miserable Derby psyche. Get a grip of yourselves you miserable buggers.

ha, are you seriously saying you don't mind it? I used to work in web based advertising dude, so it bothers me. If I'd done something like this I would have been ridiculed and fired. Actually, if I'd done something like this I'd have wondered how I got hired in the first place. It's an embarrassing advert that makes the club look bad. Am I not entitled to moan?

ha, are you seriously saying you don't mind it? I used to work in web based advertising dude, so it bothers me. If I'd done something like this I would have been ridiculed and fired. Actually, if I'd done something like this I'd have wondered how I got hired in the first place. It's an embarrassing advert that makes the club look bad. Am I not entitled to moan?

I guess I am just a bit peed off at all the negativity on here lately. It certainly wouldn't get nominated for ad of the year but I have seen worse on TV. 

I guess I am just a bit peed off at all the negativity on here lately. It certainly wouldn't get nominated for ad of the year but I have seen worse on TV. 

Pffft, well join the crew. I've stayed away for the best part of this week because of the doom and gloom. I didn't intend to add the negativity on the forum but this was negative and funny.

Hope you don't mean 3's #danceponydance advert?!

How can you get fed up of moaning?

Hope you don't mean 3's #danceponydance advert?!

How can you get fed up of moaning?

That one is clever  :)  The Coors one jumps out at me for the crap ad of the year award.

Some people on here could moan for England. I just moan about serial moaners :(

Archived