Hope.

TroyDyer

Without it, we are nothing.

Most peoples lives are build on hoping for something, that in reality, they probably won't get, but as long as hope is there, the dream is still alive.

The big house, nice car, fancy holidays, are a pipe dream for most, but we all hope for them.

Once the hope is gone, we're dead.

Who honestly, deep in their soul, still believes that Nigel Clough can take this club anywhere close to where we hope to be? Honestly.

Now another manager might do wonders. They might not. But some hope in the hearts of the derby fans would be a wonderful, and much needed thing.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no point thinking about this just yet, We need to survive this season first and then, in the summer, we can start thinking about the possibility of a new manager. If we were to appoint someone new now, it would do mare harm than good, that's for sure.

I hope you stop posting. You are very materialistic too aren't you. I think people actually want love, health, happiness, friendship but are told to hope for your materialistic things so they remain on the capitalist wheel.

We've been rubbish for years now, but finally have the makings of a good team and squad. Great time to lose all your hope.

I hope you stop posting. You are very materialistic too aren't you. I think people actually want love, health, happiness, friendship but are told to hope for your materialistic things so they remain on the capitalist wheel.

We've been rubbish for years now, but finally have the makings of a good team and squad. Great time to lose all your hope.

You talking to me or Troy?

So why posting? get on with your 11 plus studying and try giving a football a kick you might

enjoy it.If it hurts try soaking it.Your foot i mean,not the ball,idiot.

I suppose you as some rather desperate middle-aged man who takes pleasure from trolling young men on the internet who he doesn't know and hasn't met is someone I should be looking up to. So please, give me more advice, I'd love to hear it. I'd also love to hear more about your capacity for irony and a sense of humour  :)

Try restoring and lookin after a classic car, that might get rid of some frustration. If it's dirty give it a wash. Your car I mean, not your body, idiot.

Archived