The Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

sage

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think we should be looking at bradford city young hot gun who scored in there play off final, so i think he would be a really good signing for us and could be that pace up front he would give defanders a really nightmare he knows were the goal is that for sure.

i think we should be looking at bradford city young hot gun who scored in there play off final, so i think he would be a really good signing for us and could be that pace up front he would give defanders a really nightmare he knows were the goal is that for sure.

james hanson?

If Clough manages to offload both Tyson and Robinson he is also looking at bring in Arturo Lupoli upfront too if he misses out on both Taylor and Forrester.

The guy also put down quite alot of old news as well, but this was the new bit that caught my eye, yet again though, off a rumour site.

A gump mate I know who works for Derby has text me saying 'Lascelles could be coming Derby, the sheep shagger' that's pretty much it for the minute, asked him what he knows but he hasn't text me back  :lol:

Perhaps another Freeman, both of them were the shining lights of their academy about 3 years ago - and Forest rejected a 80 million pound bid with add ons from Arsenal for him..  :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, he isn't the experienced centre back that we're all craving (but with Keogh, Buxton and Barker) maybe it's not that important, but, certainly a kid who had potential. I have always been dubious about his 'hype' since he has had some god awful players start ahead of him, so don't know - just thought i'd pass it on! 

Archived