The Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

sage

Just about to post about Meade..

He's a brilliant talent, not sure why they released him, would love us to try and go for him.

left back as well, he'd get game time and will be very well developed here because of our up and coming tear 1 youth development.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread reminds me of a nightclub just before chucking out time, don't be fussy grab what you can

What are you doing later?

Surprised nobody had mentioned the possibility of signing Paul Caddis from Swindon. Looked a decent player on loan at Birmingham and can play at right back or midfield. Would be good as cover or in case Brayford left

Paul Caddis if Brayford goes???

McPhail??? his injury record is up to our standard???

Surprised nobody had mentioned the possibility of signing Paul Caddis from Swindon. Looked a decent player on loan at Birmingham and can play at right back or midfield. Would be good as cover or in case Brayford left

55 Pages in, not many players left to suggest.

i don't know what contract situation is with these players the young sam wells who plays for bradford city and he scored as well and there is a good little player who plays for sam saunders. i wander if he son of dean saunders who is now new boss of doncaster rovers.

i don't know what contract situation is with these players the young sam wells who plays for bradford city and he scored as well and there is a good little player who plays for sam saunders. i wander if he son of dean saunders who is now new boss of doncaster rovers.

1, His name is Nahki Wells

2. Sam Saunders is not Dean Saunders son 

:) 

well i just curoise thats all sam saunders i thought he looked very confortable on the ball, and cause yeovil all sort of probleams and seemed like a little playmaker just what we need.

and you bradford lad seems he could make the step up to the chamership and knows were the net is.

Archived