Cardiff Away

Richardsonram4life

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going across from Bristol by train. Are the Derby faithful meeting in a set pub?

I can't imagine there will be more than 200 or so going. Most of them will be by coach so the plods will prevent any visits to local pubs I would imagine.

The happy clappers on here will tell you all is rosey at Pride Park, but our decreasing home gates and desperately poor away turn outs tell you a different story.

I can't imagine there will be more than 200 or so going. Most of them will be by coach so the plods will prevent any visits to local pubs I would imagine.

The happy clappers on here will tell you all is rosey at Pride Park, but our decreasing home gates and desperately poor away turn outs tell you a different story.

People who use the term 'happy clappers' ought to be disembowelled with a spoon. It's a ridiculously contrived, moronic way to describe your fellow Rams fans.

People who use the term 'happy clappers' ought to be disembowelled with a spoon. It's a ridiculously contrived, moronic way to describe your fellow Rams fans.

Bloody wrist slashers use that term. They got no faith in NLN

Archived