Cardiff Away

Richardsonram4life

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just rang the ticket office an the Roadrider has sold out!! Anyone have any other ideas? Hellllppppp!!!

I would ring up and complain about this mate, because I was on the roadrider last night and it was barely half full. 

They had no idea  how many seats had been sold, nor did they come around and check tickets. I am going to blag it next time. 

Shambles - especially the teen who puked up all over his seat then moved seats and didn't have the guts to tell the driver what he'd done. And he puked up on the way back. Lay off the booze next time sonny jim if you can't handle it. . 

I would ring up and complain about this mate, because I was on the roadrider last night and it was barely half full. 

They had no idea  how many seats had been sold, nor did they come around and check tickets. I am going to blag it next time

Shambles - especially the teen who puked up all over his seat then moved seats and didn't have the guts to tell the driver what he'd done. And he puked up on the way back. Lay off the booze next time sonny jim if you can't handle it. . 

Nice. Very classy.

Read a really interesting article on what "anonimity" on the internet is causing in terms of people not feeling at all accountable for their words.

Read a really interesting article on what "anonimity" on the internet is causing in terms of people not feeling at all accountable for their words.

LOL.I know I'd get caught if I did try to blag it next time.  

Seriously though, the club do need to look at the away transport arrangements. They may well have been able to sell another 25 tickets for last night yet were telling people it had sold out, so presumably made a hefty loss overall. At £22 a pop that would have paid Andy Garner's pie bill for a couple of days. 

It's very much a clique on board though, so not sure if the club really has any direct day to day involvement other than selling (unknown numbers of..) tickets. 

Well paid too. How's your Java, Python, C#, Oracle, Teradata, SAP and Business Objects skills?

Oh dear.....fkin computer software shiite that never seems to do what it should, is slow, is craap etc.

Enough to make sane people push pins thro their own bell ends.

Oh dear.....fkin computer software shiite that never seems to do what it should, is slow, is craap etc.

Enough to make sane people push pins thro their own bell ends.

Then you'd have a pissing piercing

Archived