shock horror another team rates us...

Damon1985

No I'm not suggesting that...

I was just pointing out the irony in a few of those comments from the Huddersfield fans regarding us looking good and us not time wasting like the other sides.. For a team that's won only once in about 13 and lost previous away games 6-1, 4-0, 3-0, 3-0 and 2-0 aswell as a 2-4 home loss against Leeds I'm sure any team looks like Brazil in comparison to them and I'm sure the likes of Watford, Leeds and Leicester did lots of timewasting whilst knocking 6 and 4s past them..

It's funny, there is clearly a massive difference between the two sides as they're dire and they've only won once in 13, but looking at the league table there is only 4 points difference between us..

All the teams in the middle are so average.. We're 10 points off the final relegation place and 10 points off 5th.. Birmingham are having a shocking campaign and we're apparently doing well yet there's only 4 points between the sides..

Typical WUM moment, say 10 points off 5th instead off 6pts off 6th. Very unimaginative effort.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...oh dear... proves your point eh? Of course it does, of course it does...

The others were:

1. Watford 2007-08, that bad run did not come at the start of the season either, but they did make the playoffs

2. This was of course Forest in 2010-11, and it was yet again, not early in the season

3. This was Reading as you correctly identified

4. This was Sunderland in 2006-07

5. Finally, we have Preston in 2005-06, and this was early in the season, although they actually got their 3 wins in their first 7 games before they went for 9 without a win, they also got 80 points, not bad for "failing" for roughly a quarter of the season

Go ahead though, I'm sure we're all waiting to hear how this exactly proves your point, your very liquid, movable point.

What are you talking about.. You've clearly illustrated my point..

I said Huddersfiewld are poor and you're trying to deny it.. I'm telling you that they've gone a quarter of the season without winning, and for the past 23 games, half of an NPC season, thy've accumulated only 22 points which leaves them as a bottom 4 club..

What the hell has Watford got to do with anything, a team that finished oin the playoffs and lost only 12 games all season.. As many as Huddersfield have done now after 30.. Did Watford go 23 games, half of the season, accumulating only 22 points and playing like relegation fodder? No, they didn't..

And Forest in 2010-11... Is this the same side that finished on 75 points? Making the playoffs.. And losing only 11 all season... Did they have a winless run of 12? Did they go 23 games collecting on 22 points playing like relegation fodder? Did they lose away games 3-0, 6-1, 4-0 etc.. No, they didn't..

And Preston who finished on 80 points? the team that lost 6 games all season.. Did they play like relegation fodder for 23 games.. Or go 12 games without a win..

Albert what are you on about? How are any of these related to Huddersfield collecting only 22 points from 23, going 1 win in 14 and being battered 6-1, 4-0, 3-0 etc.. in recent games.. They're terrible..

Typical WUM moment, say 10 points off 5th instead off 6pts off 6th. Very unimaginative effort.

I'm saying that you could throw a blanket over all those teams in midtable.. The top 5 are pulling away, M'Boros form actually helps Derby as perhaps this season we won't need to get the average of 74 points to make the playoffs.. Perhaps this year it's going to be around 70..

The top 5 all look capable of getting around 78, but that 6th spot is becoming wide open.. Any midtable team that hits auto form from now on will get it.. But I see the irony in people saying how much we've improved and whatnot and then how terrible Brum have been this season yet there is only 4 points between them.. Also the fact that Huddersfield have been relegation fodder for the past 23 games, half a season, yet they would have been ahead of us had they beaten us at the weekend..

It goes to show Derby have never been anything more than midtable and haven't hit any sort of form all season.

I'm saying that you could throw a blanket over all those teams in midtable.. The top 5 are pulling away, M'Boros form actually helps Derby as perhaps this season we won't need to get the average of 74 points to make the playoffs.. Perhaps this year it's going to be around 70..

The top 5 all look capable of getting around 78, but that 6th spot is becoming wide open.. Any midtable team that hits auto form from now on will get it.. But I see the irony in people saying how much we've improved and whatnot and then how terrible Brum have been this season yet there is only 4 points between them.. Also the fact that Huddersfield have been relegation fodder for the past 23 games, half a season, yet they would have been ahead of us had they beaten us at the weekend..

It goes to show Derby have never been anything more than midtable and haven't hit any sort of form all season.

We only need to finish 6th. It's the same as 5th or 4th or 3rd. Try harder. Maybe Huddersfield should make Keith Hill their new manager.

It also illustrates what a desperately, desperately poor Championship it has been this year. The stark reality is we aspire to be a mid table club in a poor league which speaks more of the quality of the league than any semblance of progress we have made.

We only need to finish 6th. It's the same as 5th or 4th or 3rd. Try harder. Maybe Huddersfield should make Keith Hill their new manager.

He's just gone back to Rochdale.. A good move, Barnsley is too tough a job for anyone.. They'll never get promoted with their selling policy..

I know we only need to finish 6th, and then avoid Hull or Leicester as we'd obviously get battered by them in the playoffs..

What do I need to try harder at.. I'm right.. A* for me.. 10/10.. Silly comments like this is just typical of one whose jealous of anothers superior knowledge..

He's just gone back to Rochdale.. A good move, Barnsley is too tough a job for anyone.. They'll never get promoted with their selling policy..

I know we only need to finish 6th, and then avoid Hull or Leicester as we'd obviously get battered by them in the playoffs..

What do I need to try harder at.. I'm right.. A* for me.. 10/10.. Silly comments like this is just typical of one whose jealous of anothers superior knowledge..

Ha Ha . Keep fishing. Strangely enough, Barnsley seem to be hitting promotion form since Hill left.

Some nice comments from another teams fans turns into an argument / debate with Bris Vegas!!! No wonder many people are disillusioned with forums.

I appologise on behalf of Albert and Sage..

In fairness buddy all I did was post a few facts but because it wasn't in-line with the 'Derby are the greatest team on the earth' then it was immediately jumped on by the usuals..

If you had posted it rsmini it would probably have recieved about 10 likes and a few 'good post mate' replies afterwards..

As it was me, typically, it has turned into a 'let's make Albert and Sage look like muppets' thread..

As you were..

Some nice comments from another teams fans turns into an argument / debate with Bris Vegas!!! No wonder many people are disillusioned with forums.

It's bris and sage. I've not been on here long but I can tell they argue all the time nothing to be disillusioned with. The forums great but bris is bored and fancied an argument.

Thought Derby played very well yesterday but Huddersfield didn't have much to throw back at us to be fair. However if could have been 3-3 as they hit the post twice and one glorious chance sailed over the bar.

It's good to hear other fans decent comments about our club for a change, rather than reading the bile that gets spouted by Forest fans

I appologise on behalf of Albert and Sage..

In fairness buddy all I did was post a few facts but because it wasn't in-line with the 'Derby are the greatest team on the earth' then it was immediately jumped on by the usuals..

If you had posted it rsmini it would probably have recieved about 10 likes and a few 'good post mate' replies afterwards..

As it was me, typically, it has turned into a 'let's make Albert and Sage look like muppets' thread..

As you were..

Ha ha, K.O.W.

Archived