Owners

observer

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because someone is 'worth £100 million' it does not necessarily mean that they are cash rich.

Peoples wealth will include assets such as property and shares.

As long as they keep covering the losses and giving NC some money to spend I don't think we can ask much more from them.

I can.We want more money please for promotion this season.

You could be right but the only argument against that is why did they buy a club with large debts that was already relegated (well basically) that was not going to be in the premier league any time soon.

It seems pretty clear to me that they'd expected to be back inside 2 years.

It seems pretty clear to me that they'd expected to be back inside 2 years.

Yeah, they came over with a pretty watered down understanding of what was needed, I think as time has gone on we're much better and think we have the best owners in the division.

I would like to see them spend a little more in the team, but losing 8 million a year is already a pretty significant sum.

Agreed.

I heard from a very reliable source that he was fuming that the board made him send Tyson out on loan and sell Maguire and Martin. NC is said to be very upset that the 'yanks' are cashing in on all of his prize assets.

It's about time they stopped bleeding us dry and actually started putting their money where their mouths are.

I think it's time for all of us to stand as one and sing 'yanks out' as loud as we can at the next game.

What do you think?

Give us just one example where it can categorically proved that the Americans are 'bleeding us dry' please.

but yet during the summer they were scouting euro 2012 that was a striker and were has that promise, sod all they keep saying one thing and going back on there word i with the poster by shouting yanks out as loud as we can. but also helping the lads through next round seems like only way nigal will get money to spend is by going on a cup run.

but yet during the summer they were scouting euro 2012 that was a striker and were has that promise, sod all they keep saying one thing and going back on there word i with the poster by shouting yanks out as loud as we can. but also helping the lads through next round seems like only way nigal will get money to spend is by going on a cup run.

Which Euro 2012 striker was that B4 (or anyone else...)?

Agreed.

I heard from a very reliable source that he was fuming that the board made him send Tyson out on loan and sell Maguire and Martin. NC is said to be very upset that the 'yanks' are cashing in on all of his prize assets.

It's about time they stopped bleeding us dry and actually started putting their money where their mouths are.

I think it's time for all of us to stand as one and sing 'yanks out' as loud as we can at the next game.

What do you think?

was your source a Burnley shareholder 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Archived