DCFC Dirty according to the dogs?

twinkletoes

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They really haven't watched us at all have they?

I wouldn't really mind admitting being dirty if it was true. But we aren't dirty enough!

Ward goes down easy, Bavies grabs shirts constantly and Buxton hugs strikers. That's about it. Nobody dives in. Nobody elbows. Nobody leaves a foot in.

They are proper thick and arrogant.

Guediorra, more red cards than Derby.

Derby v Forest is always a petty affair. But what Forest fans do is judge us in this fixture and ignore our other fixtures. Then form and opinion. I won't call Cox dirty but he should of been sent off for his tackle on Brayford. That's the difference between us and Forest/Leeds. We don't think the world turns around our city.

More like they fell for their players cheating. If any of our players dares to make a tackle they will lose all control of their legs and roll around on the floor

Post deleted-don't want possibility of libel action.

Over the years supporters of other teams have struggled to find evidence of any Derby players being dirty or cheats.

Challenge them to come up with any hard (in both sense) evidence and they can't.

Yes Rams players get yellow, and even red, cards but they don't surround and bully referees or push linesmen. They accept bad decisions with as good a grace as possible and I feel that this is a legacy from the early 70s.

It is one of the things I for one appreciate most about this great team of ours.

Over the years supporters of other teams have struggled to find evidence of any Derby players being dirty or cheats.

Challenge them to come up with any hard (in both sense) evidence and they can't.

Yes Rams players get yellow, and even red, cards but they don't surround and bully referees or push linesmen. They accept bad decisions with as good a grace as possible and I feel that this is a legacy from the early 70s.

It is one of the things I for one appreciate most about this great team of ours.

I hope it stays that way too. I'd hate to see my team harassing referees and trying to get players sent off.

Reading there forum they are of the opinion that during our recent encounters ( that we have been victorious in ) that we are somehow a dirty side! who are going to do our usual trick and kick them off the pitch?

i understand that they are red dogs so there mental health is already in question but really? we are not a dirty side by any stretch or am i missing something!!!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

As long as we win i dont care if we do kick them off the park. To be honest i think they just feel sour that weve spent nothing compared to them and weve beat them 4 times in a row. YOUUUU RAAAAAMS

Archived