Recommend me a season ticket location!

turbo

As Dav's said, we sit right at the back in NE corner and it's not bad at all. The only downside is all them stairs going up, me knees stage a protest everytime I go near them.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sat in the West Corner/Pirelli/whatever it's called now for few games when we were in the Premiership and thought it was brilliant in terms of view.

I sat there for Playoff 2nd leg V Preston, I thought the view was tremendous and don't know if was particularly good that night, but the noise was great there too.

I'm a bit shocked that they are the cheapest seats in the whole stadium (by quite a way!), think it'll be my area of choice from now on.

We are in North Stand just behind goal, 3 rows from back of lower tier.

I wouldn't want to be any further forward as your view gets obscured by the goals.

Ideally, front couple of rows in upper tier would be good but I think these are more expensive.

For the Ssausagehorpe game we were in the East stand near half-way line.

The view of the whole pitch is good but you don't see anything really close.

At least where we are, you are very close to some of the action.

I was East stand upper, north end, round about the penalty spot for years. Good view, cheapish. Thats's where I'd take the nipper.

If your too down, I reckon the little 'uns struggle to see anything.

I was East stand upper, north end, round about the penalty spot for years. Good view, cheapish. Thats's where I'd take the nipper.

If your too down, I reckon the little 'uns struggle to see anything.

i agree.... edge of the penaltt box creeping to the ha;f way line... east stand.

TelTheRam

sits just along from me then

I'm next to the back row on the right of the goal. Been there since we moved from the BBG and love it.

Conception of what is going on at the other end can get a bit compressed and it can look a lot more hairy than it actually is but then the relief is all the greater when we eventually get it clear !!

North Stand lower.

It strikes a good balance. The view is good, probably even better if you're not blind as a beetle like myself. The atmosphere is suitably mild but can get quite frantic when the occasion warrants it.

What I liked most is that there's a real community feel - you will meet people from all walks of life from young families to the elderly and everyone is so friendly.

I have fond memories of sitting between an elderly woman and an elderly couple during my most recent stint from 2005-08 and just taking in all their stories from years gone by, even as far back as the FA Cup win in 1946. It was usually more entertaining than the football!

Thanks for the suggestions.

I like the sound of north lower and will give it a try against Blackburn.

I also like the sound of east stand but someone told me the sun gets quite blinding in the summer,think he's about half way line half way up

Archived