January Transfer Window

Day

Deadline Day  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[size=4][size=4]I’ve never ever had the chance to say something like this but I have just been told by a completely unreliable source that the whole Lee Camp drama has started because McGoldrick *censored* !! [/size][size=4][/size][/size]

[size=4][size=4] [/size][/size]

[size=4][size=4]There I’ve said it if anyone wants to sue anyone because of this hear say then I’m your man!!!![/size][size=4][/size][/size]

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a really crappy window to be honest.

Same old Harry Redknapp throwing money around left right and center. Spending over 7 million on Remy and now being linked to M'vila.

Every club seems interested in Lampard, Zaha and Beckham.

Chelsea should use there loaf and bring Falcao to the prem, 30m + Torres. Good deal for both sides personally.

Would love to see neymar, cavani, hummels and gotze in England.

Arsenal still haven't found the pot of cash from the sales of Van Persie, Fabregas, Nasri and Song - Probably explains why ticket prices are so high.

Boooooring!

I think Redknapp is playing a dangerous game here.

Only weeks ago, he was criticising the wage structure at QPR, saying the players' wages were too high and what they were getting paid didn't reflect their ability or their commitment to the club.

And look what he is doing now, essentially adding to the problem.

Admittedly, Remy and M'Vila are players with a decent pedigree and I reckon in any other circumstance, they'd be good signings for a club like QPR.

But not when you're five points from safety and in the midst of a relegation battle. The risk factor involved has increased tenfold. I think QPR could be in a real mess if they don't stay up.

• 2 weeks later...

no more than 3 mil

The stumbling-block would be his wages, I suppose. Obviously in our case the four or five 'Barker-like fees' required to purchase his services too.

This is what happens when you receive £35 million for Andy Carroll.

It's remarkable but clearly Newcastle feel they can find value in the French market and it's hard to argue with their policy when they can sign top internationals like Cabaye and Ben Arfa for a fraction of what an English player of their calibre would cost.

It looks an extreme case and there's definitely a danger of It backfiring. But I suppose if even only one or two from Debuchy, Sissoko, Yanga-Mbiwa, Haidara and Gouffran come good, Pardew, Carr and the scouting staff will be completely vindicated.

Archived