DCFC Book in progress - Share your stories.

MuespachRam

Again, thank you for all of your support and messages, i am in the middle of orgnaising them, emailing you all back, setting up a facebook page etc etc.

firstly, i have opened a new email account especially for all correspondance... If any o you have any memories, stories, thoughts that you want to see in print, please email them to me at

dcfcbook@gmail.com

Thanks again.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Steve. Of course not.

Yep, it looks like i am on facebook now then.... dcfcbook should get you on to it, i will begin to add things to it over the weekend. Still reading stories sent in... We need more though..!!!

Also follow me on twitter @MuespachRam

Thanks again everyone.

nice one Steve...I like it..

Thanks everyone so far for the wonderful stories i am getting, please keep sending them to me, by PM or ask for my email address and send them there, if we could keep them off here that would be great, we don't want to publish a book of stories we have all read...

We are also looking for a title for the book.... and I would love to throw it out to everyone on here to come up with a suitbale one.

So, again, any suggestions, just send them in.

i cannot thank^everyone enough for the contributions and encouragement so far, please keep them coming, and SPREAD THE WORD...

thanks again and I look forward to hearing more stories and title options..!

Mike

Cheers Hucknall....

Obviously there is just the shell on there at the moment, I have put a side a couple of hours this weekend to

a) Learn what facebook is and

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> Populate it a bit.

hopefully it will be a bit more interesting this time next week...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I cannot tell you how amazing the support has been...thank you....and keep it up!!

Mike

Cheers Hucknall....

Obviously there is just the shell on there at the moment, I have put a side a couple of hours this weekend to

a) Learn what facebook is and

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> Populate it a bit.

hopefully it will be a bit more interesting this time next week...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I cannot tell you how amazing the support has been...thank you....and keep it up!!

Mike

No worries, I just wish i had a story to tell.

No worries, I just wish i had a story to tell.

It could be Archie's 1st game? Your 1st game? Anything that is memorable to you. I am guessing Mike wants our experiences, rituals, memories of what our club means to us and what has happened at our club.

Obviously I could be talking complete b*11*ck$ (as usual)

Exactly right Rynny, anything at all.

i have had so many that have started "this is borign but....." or "this is crap but...." and they are ALL really interesting.

Everyone has a story out there somewhere, we are just trying to collect them and share them around..

I look forward to hearing from you Hucknall..... maybe about the hell you live being surrounded by red dogs....

PS...GREAT choice for a name for the boy..!! (my son is 11 and wears the name with pride...as well as George for his middle name....the poor boy never stood a chance did he?)

Exactly right Rynny, anything at all.

i have had so many that have started "this is borign but....." or "this is crap but...." and they are ALL really interesting.

Everyone has a story out there somewhere, we are just trying to collect them and share them around..

I look forward to hearing from you Hucknall..... maybe about the hell you live being surrounded by red dogs....

PS...GREAT choice for a name for the boy..!! (my son is 11 and wears the name with pride...as well as George for his middle name....the poor boy never stood a chance did he?)

thank you Swiss, me and Mrs Huckers was watching dammed united two weeks before Archie was born, Archie Gemmill popped up, I mentioned he played for Derby and Forest, not only did we like the name also the fact it kept both sides on the the family happy it was a no brainer. There you go, 1st part of my story

Good morning, i know after last nights result you might not all be intersted in talking about the Rams but if you can all put something together today regarding your facorite memories of the Rams that would be great.

Especilly those of you who have mailed me to say Sunday good for you!

Thanks again so much.

Good afternoon all of you.

Thanks again for the contributions received over the weekend, I will get back to you all I promise, but PLEASE PLEASE can you all keep on sednign them in,.....if you havent sent a story/memory/incident etc etc in to me yet, please do it this week,

I have set a target of 4 or 5 publishable tales per week, please be one of them.

It wont happen without your contribuitions, my aim has always been to not have to write one of my own accounts in it, and I am still hopeful we can pull this thing off so I don't.

On other news, I have been trying to think of a name for it..... we have had a few suggestions, and so far, the favorite is "the Twelfth man" or "the 12th man" what do you think?

cheers....

SPREAD THE WORD and keep em coming..

Mike

Archived