Rafa Benitez new Chelsea manager

SSD

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, if it'd been me, I would have walked towards the centre circle, repeatedly flicked the V's at the crowd, ripped up the contract there and then, and then leave the stadium. That'll show them how pathetic it is to boo him.

Vile club all over really.

Lampard and Cole to leave at the end of the season - I know Lampard hasn't been playing much recently, still a class player... such a good goalscorer, he'll be 35+ and hope he doesn't make a move somewhere that'll tarnish is reputation, I would love to see SAF take a shot on him, but I don't know.

Ashley Cole will have his pick of any team in the world, be interesting to see where he goes.

I think Chelsea this re-structure at Chelsea is obviously taking it's toll on the club, they want to build a new generation of CFC - the manager they want is currently taking a year out, so they're playing the waiting game until he becomes available, regardless, it's just not happening for them at the minute.

They would be screwed if Roman upped and left, their foundations just aren't that strong which is why they're having to buy a brand new side now.

Personally I think he'll win a trophy this season.

He is virtually guaranteed to win one, the World Club Championship in Japan.

The qualifiers:

Sanfrecce Hiroshima

Corinthians

Auckland

Monterrey

Chelsea

Al Ahly

Ulsan Hyundai

Ferguson is fuming and has publicly said that Benitez is a very lucky manager as his team will win this tournament meaning he'll have another Club Championship to add to his CV but on both occcasions had had nothing to do with his team being there.

The Club Championship is a highly lucrative tournament and one that Ferguson clearly takes very seriously.

Archived