Di Matteo Tin Tacked...

Pearl Ram

Chelsea are deluded. I just read what a few past managers think.

Basically he deserved to be sacked for last nights "defensive, cagey performance" and he should of "attacked Juve".

"You can't spend that sort of money and not get out the groups" (they aren't knocked out yet? And he won the CL)

"he didn't even play a striker"

Did any of them watch the game?!! Juventus were better. That's all! Which goal machine should of played instead? Sturridge? Torres?

I don't even like Di Matteo. Think he's a bit smug but Chelsea are so far up their own ar5e it's unreal.

Boohoo we didn't beat Juventus.

Yes, because Juventus are good. Imagine, a good team outside the Premiership!!! Madness!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely ridiculous..

Look at Chelseas squad.. It was a workhorse squad with a few oustanding players built by Mourinho over 3 years and designed to play a specific type of football..

They've never been a fluid attacking team like Barca, Bayern or Real Madrid because they don't have the players.. Every manager that has tried to change the system (Ancelloti, AVB, Di Matteo) has been sacked.. You can't build a team like the 3 mentioned in half a season..

They're such a moronic and hatable club... I hated Chelseas anti-football last season but at least it brought them silverwear.. I understand they wouldn't want to play like that again (and be universally hated) but it takes time to build a footballing team..

Pep would be mad to go there.. I don't think he will anyway, I think he'll go to Milan instead..

I hope Pep doesn't go there. Too good for that horrible deluded club.

Milan would be mint. He'd have his work cut out still. Milan have completely lost everything that was good about them 2 years ago.

It's gonna be Rafa. And he must be crazy.

What Chelsea are asking for cannot be done. Not inside a year. CL and PL hand in hand!! Takes a lot to do that. They don't give anyone enough time. First sign of weakness and boom! How can you improve if you're never allowed a chance to build!

I'd like his money at Derby. But he's like a big kid.

Pep would go there in a flash for a three year contract on top money. If he was sacked after one year, so what, it wouldn't be a stain on his character and he would walk into any other job he wanted.

Managers know what they are getting into when they go there - a big fat pay-packet and no likelihood of seeing out the contract.

My opinion is that he wasn't good enough for what Chelsea need, he is a good assistant manager but he doesn't have the professional clout to actually put chelsea back on the map.

Stability can only come when everyone is up to scratch and they trust each other. He had 80million to spend over the summer, plus a huge wagebill and they haven't qualified for the champions league last 16, this is like spending 10million in this division, and big wages and not making it into the top 6 - there is no excuse.

He won the champions league last season, but was it through his tactical genius or the fact every single player gave everything, and more to win?

with 80million to spend, and a few 100k+ contracts to hand out... you should be able to put yourself into a pretty decent position, or just get Torres back in form - he has all the ability in the world, you get him to show it again and you have an incredible striker.

I like Chelsea, regardless of what said about them, upto the last couple of years it was the same few players (who I like) that were the body on line, club men, winners that I like... Cech, Terry, Lampard, Drogba, Essien, Carvalho, Cole...etc They've got some good players on their books, but they need someone who will get the best out of them, because they're as good as anyone, but they're not showing it.

Archived