Derby County v Birmingham City

CumbrianRam

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without sounding like a timetraveller from the 1980's; does anyone know of any radio streams (todays game!!) that don't omit the footy from transmission? I'm in the A-hole of Northern India and my dongle based Internet connection wont take a TV stream but will just about deal with audio. Also any 5live streams for the Egg chasing would be nice.

PS the smell of an Indian dockworker/Stevedor after a days graft is one to behold!!

Without sounding like a timetraveller from the 1980's; does anyone know of any radio streams (todays game!!) that don't omit the footy from transmission? I'm in the A-hole of Northern India and my dongle based Internet connection wont take a TV stream but will just about deal with audio. Also any 5live streams for the Egg chasing would be nice.

PS the smell of an Indian dockworker/Stevedor after a days graft is one to behold!!

The radio covering it will be Bbc radio derby inwhich they dont have the licence to put it on the internet.So you will have to go with out

if you can't get a link, nip into 'matchday chat' ..http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/chat/

the nice folk in there will keep you updated with the score ..

also 'Radio 5 Live' are covering the game.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Archived