new owners

joe1998

derby need more mney in the club and the current owners will put a little bit in but not what we really need to get in the prem and keep up the we have a good new lads coming through the ranks but they will leave if the have a better offer

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

derby need more mney in the club and the current owners will put a little bit in but not what we really need to get in the prem and keep up the we have a good new lads coming through the ranks but they will leave if the have a better offer

I'm gasping for air here lad, don't you know what a comma is ffs.

I'm sure GSE paid off all the debt we had from the Premier league. we could have easily gone into a decline like Leeds or Charlton and been relegated again the following year but GSE have steadied the ship look how long it has took Leeds to come back and now their financial problems are still occurring. Yes I feel the frustration as you look at other teams around us but with the academy and low wage budget we are heading in the right direction. I'm not saying that's right but I believe in my eyes slow progress for derby is the way forward.

However I will say the fans deserve more, attendances around the country have declined dramatically but we still get in the top 3 for attendances up against sides like Blackburn, wolves, Bolton... who have all had sustained period of times in the premier league.

Hopefully advertising on the new screens outside the stadium will help a bit, if we can make £1m a year on the one inside the ground, why not an extra £1m on the ones outside?

I think i'm right in saying we spent an extra £1m on transfers this season than we did with the money we sold our other players for.

Money from the big screen inside the ground maybe?

Only looking like a big posotive step from me.

I'm sure GSE paid off all the debt we had from the Premier league. we could have easily gone into a decline like Leeds or Charlton and been relegated again the following year but GSE have steadied the ship look how long it has took Leeds to come back and now their financial problems are still occurring. Yes I feel the frustration as you look at other teams around us but with the academy and low wage budget we are heading in the right direction. I'm not saying that's right but I believe in my eyes slow progress for derby is the way forward.

However I will say the fans deserve more, attendances around the country have declined dramatically but we still get in the top 3 for attendances up against sides like Blackburn, wolves, Bolton... who have all had sustained period of times in the premier league.

eh????????

Let's write to Donald Trump, he has money. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Nah, he'd just want to build a golf course and demolish Chaddesden to improve the view...actually, now I come to think of it Trump in 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Archived