new owners

joe1998

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well,it gives a feel for it,but you really need to know the extent of Prem funding to arrive at net costs.I'm sure utch came up with a cost figure of about £1.4m some time ago,but he could of course just have been talking about his annual red wine bill.

Doubt we'll need to get too excited about it in future as I don't somehow see us facing the remotest prospect of FFP fines/embargo.

My red wine bill is undisclosed 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

I wish our current bunch of wealthy owners would start throwing sensible amounts of money at the squad to make us genuinely competitive in this league. Our owners have now had 5 years in charge and they’re still looking to cut back the funding for the squad.

I’d never heard of King Power or Al-Hasawi until they pitched up down the road. Time to give someone with a bit more ambition a go.

Why would our 'bunch of wealthy owners' want to sell their cash cow, allegedly they milk the DCFC coffers for a substantial annual amount, would you dispose of a source of guaranteed income?

Why would our 'bunch of wealthy owners' want to sell their cash cow, allegedly they milk the DCFC coffers for a substantial annual amount, would you dispose of a source of guaranteed income?

How substantial an amount to you allege that they allegedly milk the DCFC coffers for?

Archived