Shirt Sponsor

Scott_dcfc

I know theres still this season left to go, but assuming buymobiles.net do not persue to sponsor us for 2 more years (please noo!), who or what would you like to see on the front of the Rams Shirt next season?

Me personally, I quite like the Diginex Logo. Its got an edge to it that would give the Jersey a bit of a kick. Not the fat horrid thing wrve got hanging off the front at the moment.

Any ideas?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rolls Royce -never understood why this wasn't associated with the club
I sometimes wondered that, think its because if you are "Sponsoring" the shirt then you are in fact advertising. Buy mobiles, to buy mobiles, the Derbyshire to bank with them etc. not sure who Rolls Royce would trying to advertise to, saying that never understood why Bombardier sponsored us

yes, Boner and Kirkland, that's him!

Phew!

B&K would be a great shout. Not like they'll be short after building St. James' park and every other fookin Sainsbury's in the country.

Derbyshire company, not an awful logo and the missus would get some freebies no doubt as she works for 'um. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' />

I agree with the Rolls-Royce statement. A company that big would be great, but who doesn't already know about them? I don't think RR actually sponsor anything at all.

So that would probably never happen.

I really appreciate the buymobiles company being Derby based and it's fantastic the company is doing well, but the logo is horrific (in my personal opinion). I appreciate the money they've invested into DCFC too so don't get me wrong here, but i'm excited already by who it might be next season.

Please not John Pye lol

Archived