Will Hughes

DcFc Dyycheee

Could get very interesting

With Ward and Jacobs offering decent alternatives down the left, we could cash in on Hughes and not greatly weaken the side.

I wonder how (assuming he got it) Nigel would spend £5m?

I'd say Hughes has been pretty integral to the team this season in regards to the style of play and tempo. What kind of a message would it send out if we sell him? I'd be intrigued to see how Nigel spent £5m though...

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent news but this doesn't autmoatically mean his price tag will be bumped up, more that a wider variety clubs will be able to get a look at him if they haven't before, and even then the major clubs are already tracking him.

Doesn't Lee Croft have the highest amount of U21 caps for England up to now? Great to see him involved, but until he's starting for them regularly and running the midfield we're not going to see his value go up all that much.

It would be stupid if he wasn't, his value will double by the time he's 19/20. We'd be foolish to sell too early, particulaly when we need him,

As usual, it will come down to what the player and his agent/parents want. If he wants to go, he will. By the sounds of it, he wants to stay for another season and a half at least,

How about this? It's gotta be better than Huuuuughesy? Hasn't it?

[size=4]Lay where you're laying, don't make a sound

I know they're watching, they're watching

All the commotion, the football you play

Has people talking, talking

Huuuuuuuughes, Will Huuuughes is on fiiiiiiiiiiiire[/size]

Anyway, well done William!

if we would selll him and a big if i would not acceted anything less than 12m for the lad, but i think tired down to 2018 i think, well done will i am sure he next paul scholes or even a young even beckham. that service that gave us the lead against barnsley i would like him take them more often.

Archived