Where we've come from

King Kevin

I know opinions are divided on Cloughie but I always think back to the game against Coventry when we played Moxley at CF .

The squad was paper thin ,we were pruning the high earners etc.etc. We now have real options on the bench and a good under 21 team and academy .

Its been frustrating for all of us who believe Derby should be in the PL etc BUT if we can hang to the core of the team and add a couple in the close season I reckon its our season next year.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is one thing that is better then last season - we seem to have a bit of consistency about us. Although last year I think we were about 3rd with more points but that was due to that winning streak we had at the start of the season. This season has been much better in getting wins together, as well as getting back to winning ways after a 3-0 Peterborough thrashing.

Performances have been good too and long may it continue - after a few years of being on a down I feel as if we are on the up and it is only going to get better. Top 10 finish for us if we keep this up over the Christmas period.

Archived