Nigels Christmas list......

nfb

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

I really cannot fathom how we're over budget - we must be in the bottom 6 clubs in the championship when it comes to wages, surely.

I like the idea of being sustainable but if we are over budget, then we're fcked if we want any new signings!

The wage issue is a joke now. whose going to be on big wages now ? I can only think of Barker who is on around 10k. We are a championship club with league 1 wages. Why doesn't Nigel like the loan system ? If we can't afford to buy players, why not loan some ?

The wage issue is a joke now. whose going to be on big wages now ? I can only think of Barker who is on around 10k. We are a championship club with league 1 wages. Why doesn't Nigel like the loan system ? If we can't afford to buy players, why not loan some ?

Erm, 'cos of wages?

Erm, 'cos of wages?

But not every deal means you pay the players wages, especially the youngsters, remember lupoli ? young player with small wages anyway and was a key player for us in that season. Im sure there are plenty of these type of players around now.

Then we'd have people moaning about "all these loans players"

Archived