do you think radioderby could......

Pudding Jack

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They do my tits in if truth be told.

Bloomfield always going on about Little Chef and Davies going "ermmmmmm" like his bumchum Nigel.

No idea what Bloomfield has to do with DCFC, He follows Shrewsbury's. Get Richards back, or someone like Sturridge - least He was non biased.

Davies is so far up the club's backside. But then again, as he works for them on and off he's not likely to say anything critical is he?

Bloomfield is too young and lacks gravitas and that Ed Dawes fellow must only just be out of school.

They are just amateurs.

Why should there be criteria to be a Fan or ex player of the club you do commentary on?

I think Bloomy is good, certainly works hard behind the scenes. The only gripe I have is he seems a 'Yes' man.

Davies and Dawes are abit crappy though.

Don't listen that often but they get on my nerves talking about food and weather during the game.

Oh and "Bellamy picks the ball up on the left hand side. The former Man City and Liverpool winger also Welsh international. He's settled in well at Cardiff. It seems odd watching Cardiff in their new red strip the new owners have......"

ffs Colin. I know who Bellamy is. I know Cardiff wear red. I haven't got a clue where the ball is though.

Tbf, Bloomfield and Co are miles better than every other football commentary I've listened to in a long time.

We were just spoiled by the best some years back.

True. Fletcher did a few pre-season commentarys on 5-live before moving to America.

I dont rate Bloomers as a commentator one bit, it would be better if he swaps roles with Dawes, as he is much more passionate, and a true derby fan.

Your posts are getting all serious lately.

Do a pun if it'll cheer you up. If there's moaning to be done the rest of us can sort it.

What do ya think of Coutts?

Tbf, Bloomfield and Co are miles better than every other football commentary I've listened to in a long time.

We were just spoiled by the best some years back.

Agreed, they are far better than the others I've listened to. Graham Richards was unique and we were spoilt to have him on RD for so long.

Your posts are getting all serious lately.

Do a pun if it'll cheer you up. If there's moaning to be done the rest of us can sort it.

What do ya think of Coutts?

There are no real pun threads around at the moment, it's really getting me down. Affecting my performance at work and in the sack, i just can't concentrate properly, even missed your blatant set up the other day. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />

Archived