Conor Sammon

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently the talks between Maynard and Derby have come to a Holt because Maynard rejected a move to Derby because they lack ambition. He will sign for Blackburn quite soon on loan. We would not be able to pay his high wages.

I thought so.Isnt he on 25k+.If we cant afford to give green his wages then dont see any player like maynard or cox coming here.

Apparently the talks between Maynard and Derby have come to a Holt because Maynard rejected a move to Derby because they lack ambition. He will sign for Blackburn quite soon on loan. We would not be able to pay his high wages.

Is it ambition or money? and why talk about maynard in Sammon thread - there is a Maynard thread

So, he rejected a move to Derby because we would not pay his high wages. No need to bring ambition into it. Most players have just one ambition - to screw every penny out of football.

So, he rejected a move to Derby because we would not pay his high wages. No need to bring ambition into it. Most players have just one ambition - to screw every penny out of football.

If he did come he would think that he is the best and be proper cocky and that would only damage the harmony of the group.I say stick to what you know spl and lower leagues for us.

I think people look too much at records, he has proven himself enough to get a premier league move and been under extensive scouting from us in the past, I'd like to see someone like Sammon, maybe a bit low on confidence and down on luck who will actually want to prove himself, also good friends with Bryson so hopefully could be made to feel more comfortable here.

I wouldn't mind this if it were a season long loan. I made a point on keeping an eye on him on MOTD after we missed out on him. He was unlucky on a fair few occasions with deflections, hitting the woodwork etc. Certainly doesn't look total arse like that numpty Goodwillie

Archived