TalkSport - Richard Keogh

Sith Happens

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, barnsley ram said:

how have you been able to alter the wording of my post ? and does anyone on this forum know if i can make acomplaint about this?

It doesn't alter your original post, quoting is pretty much copy and pasting, these buggers just like to edit it slightly in their editors to make it look like you said something.

Go back and look at your post, it's untouched 

1 hour ago, barnsley ram said:

whe are all entitled to our opinion of course but in my opinion i think it is stupid to deride our most consistant player i think if there was a opinion poll you would see how popular he is at this club

Mac certainly rates him, singled him out for praise yesterday. We're a Championship club with a very good defensive record and  three decent centre halves, I'm not Keoghs biggest fan but the hatred he gets is typical of modern football fans. Although McGovern used to get a fair amount of stick but Clough kept picking him!

Aside from Wembley 2014, where Keogh's role in a catalogue of defensive errors was the most damaging, can someone please explain to me how Keogh is holding us back?

How many Keogh-error goals have we conceded over the years? How many of them have cost us points?

In fact, can someone just give me one Keogh mistake that's cost us points? Let's start from there. 

10 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Aside from Wembley 2014, where Keogh's role in a catalogue of defensive errors was the most damaging, can someone please explain to me how Keogh is holding us back?

Still don't understand how he takes the flak for Wembley from so many (not pointing fingers at you Bunny).

Made a mistake but you can't win games if you don't score goals. Half hour v 10 men and still failed to stick one in the net. 

Didn't do enough at the other end all game. 

2 minutes ago, David said:

Still don't understand how he takes the flak for Wembley from so many (not pointing fingers at you Bunny).

Made a mistake but you can't win games if you don't score goals. Half hour v 10 men and still failed to stick one in the net. 

Didn't do enough at the other end all game. 

Not to forget the 2 other lads that had chance to end the counter attack before it got to Keogh...

1 hour ago, David said:

It doesn't alter your original post, quoting is pretty much copy and pasting, these buggers just like to edit it slightly in their editors to make it look like you said something.

Go back and look at your post, it's untouched 

well if posters are allowed to do this it makes a mockery of this forum and in my opinion it should be stopped because it is misrepresentation

5 minutes ago, barnsley ram said:

well if posters are allowed to do this it makes a mockery of this forum and in my opinion it should be stopped because it is misrepresentation

Members do this as a little light hearted fun, FTFY is a common internet saying (Fixed that for you) and people will be aware you didn't say this. 

If members were altering quotes without including FTFY you could argue being misrepresented.

Your original post is still left in tact, members have no way of editing this.

11 minutes ago, David said:

Members do this as a little light hearted fun, FTFY is a common internet saying (Fixed that for you) and people will be aware you didn't say this. 

If members were altering quotes without including FTFY you could argue being misrepresented.

Your original post is still left in tact, members have no way of editing this.

ok i hear what you say   but i dont agree with this for whatever reason i could apply a another interpretation for fifty, fxxxxxg txxxt fxxk yourself wil i get censured for swearing?

12 minutes ago, barnsley ram said:

ok i hear what you say   but i dont agree with this for whatever reason i could apply a another interpretation for fifty, fxxxxxg txxxt fxxk yourself wil i get censured for swearing?

Naughty words are censored automatically, if you see FTFY just skip over the post. Ignore it. Everyone knows you haven't said what it says.

Archived