And At A Time Like This What We Need Is.........

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, I mind going in there with my mate years ago. He was going through his Smiths stage and was styling himself on Mozz. (Flowery shirt, thick rimmed glasses etc) 

Kin ell, we nearly got run out of town and had to jump on the bus pronto back into the safe confines of the city.....

William, William Hughes is really something x

​Haha about 5 of us have brought this up over the past few months it just won't catch on goddamit.

People keep suggesting changing the lyrics of the boy with the thorn in his side to the team with george thorne in its side. I personally think that would be amazing but its just far too hard to sing as a chant. 

​Haha about 5 of us have brought this up over the past few months it just won't catch on goddamit.

People keep suggesting changing the lyrics of the boy with the thorn in his side to the team with george thorne in its side. I personally think that would be amazing but its just far too hard to sing as a chant. 

Now that is truly, flippin fantastic, I bloody love it!!!!!!

"The team with George Thorne in it's Side"

Ramos, you are God like !!!!!!

Now that is truly, flippin fantastic, I bloody love it!!!!!!

"The team with George Thorne in it's Side"

Ramos, you are God like !!!!!!

​Believe me others have also tried to implement these lyrics, I can't quite remember who but someone actually wrote out full verses to this on another thread.

Please feel to suggest lyrics as I make it up as I go along.

"The team with George thorne in its side, behind jeff hendrick there lys

a holdinggggg midfielderrrrrrrr

Archived