And At A Time Like This What We Need Is.........

Haha, I mind going in there with my mate years ago. He was going through his Smiths stage and was styling himself on Mozz. (Flowery shirt, thick rimmed glasses etc) 

Kin ell, we nearly got run out of town and had to jump on the bus pronto back into the safe confines of the city.....

​Good man, could I ask where you stand on the issue of Half Man Half Bscuit ? :)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​O coutts and yates are on your sideeeee but you lose, cause weird lover Warnock is on mine

​Star ! Just wondering if my beloved Rams are a mechanically unassisted vehicle somewhat starved in the air tube department and abandoned wilfully on a remote moorside ....

Inverurie min, cant imagine signing that down  the butchers without getting strange  looks......

"So you run down, to the safety of the town'"

"But there's panic on the streets of Derby, Dublin, Newcastle, Humberside,"

"I wonder to myself,"

"Could life ever be sane again............."

Haha, I mind going in there with my mate years ago. He was going through his Smiths stage and was styling himself on Mozz. (Flowery shirt, thick rimmed glasses etc)

Kin ell, we nearly got run out of town and had to jump on the bus pronto back into the safe confines of the city.....

​Aye pretty much all bikers in there in the eighties. We were all Smiths fans, we took all the **** they gave us & gave it back some. Some place at the weekends for a brawl, not that I would know :whistle:

Archived