Fans leaving early....

RichORam

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgive me father for I have sinned, Derby County v Leicester City I left the ground after half hour into the game, they put 4 in against us in the first 20 minutes. I spent 10 minutes looking around and realised we were practically the only ones left in the ground expect the Leicester fans.

Forgive me farther for I have sinned, Derby County v Leicester City I left the ground after half hour into the game, they put 4 in against us in the first 20 minutes. I spent 10 minutes looking around and realised we were practically the only ones left in the ground expect the Leicester fans.

You actually went to a game?

You actually went to a game?

I had a season ticket in the North Stand, in front of 2 old farts that if you went to scratch your arse they shouted sit dark! Pissed myself a couple of times too scared to leave my seat

If people want to leave early then they have every right to do so. They paid after all and I'm sure they have reasons.

Unless it's a tight match, I tend to leave around 89/90 mins, just before extra time. Leaving slightly early just helps to beat the traffic especially with a bit of a longer journey.

By far the biggest bell ends are those that openly comment when others leave early (admittedly seen people go at 80 mins) but rheir choice I guess

Odd people is one thing, but from about 85 minutes onwards I have to stand up to see half the pitch over everyone streaming out.

I wanted to leave when Ssausagehorpe beat us 4-1 but my brother wanted to see it out. Guilt tripped me into staying. Ended up just watching it as a neutral and admiring Ssausagehorpe's counter attacks

The other time was around the same time at home to Blackpool. Freezing and booooooring and total rubbish. Don't know how I stayed.

I can understand it in some circumstances. But every week in a decent and/or close game... nah, don't understand it.

Being stuck in traffic for ages is a bs excuse. When we used to drive from Edinburgh, we would never leave early and we had a 5 hour drive ahead of us. As someone said above, it's just rude.

On Tuesdays, the last train home for me now is at 21.44, so that's cutting it tight for me if I want to go. If anyone lives in the Manchester area and would want to drive, I'd obviously chip in for petrol.

Yh but do you realise that some people have got work

Archived