Johnny Russell

Ramchope

Is it time to offer him a true Derby welcome yet? Ready....BOOOOOOOOO. There, that's better.

£750k too. Surely, nobody has ever failed at that price. Same price as Ronaldo isn't it?

Well some people on here think he is Lionel Messi, I'm just prepare to judge when he plays here.

Not a good signing but not a terrible one yet.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assumig our front 6 or will be..

Bryson-Hendrick-Hughes

Russell-Sammon-Ward

That as average written all over it.. Bryson is steady, Hendrick is average and way overrated by Curtains and Hughes is still young in that he'll have 1 good game in 4 but his good game will be miles better than any of our other midfielders..

As for the strikers.. I have no idea on Russell but if I judge NC's record with strikers and recent DCFC players that have shone in Scotland than he'll be rubbish.. Sammon is just a laughable excuse for a footballer and Ward goes missing the first time he gets tackled and doesn't win a free kick..

That front 6 will struggle to be a top 10 front 6..

Yet people are wetting themselves thinking we've got Messi, Lewandowski and Ronaldo as a front 3..

Russell still concerns me...what also concerns me if the likelihood of the board doing a George Osbourne and giving with one hand and taking away with the other....

Boooooo!

We've just signed a potential crowd pin up.

Leave it be for a while. Lets us have a bvit of time to enjoy this one.

Assumig our front 6 or will be..

Bryson-Hendrick-Hughes

Russell-Sammon-Ward

That as average written all over it.. Bryson is steady, Hendrick is average and way overrated by Curtains and Hughes is still young in that he'll have 1 good game in 4 but his good game will be miles better than any of our other midfielders..

As for the strikers.. I have no idea on Russell but if I judge NC's record with strikers and recent DCFC players that have shone in Scotland than he'll be rubbish.. Sammon is just a laughable excuse for a footballer and Ward goes missing the first time he gets tackled and doesn't win a free kick..

That front 6 will struggle to be a top 10 front 6..

Yet people are wetting themselves thinking we've got Messi, Lewandowski and Ronaldo as a front 3..

I honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry at your posts.

I wish at times like these there was a collective agreement to ignore his posts.

It's usually one of ten or so of us who bites. If we all agreed not to and just ignored him, maybe he'd stick to world football. He knows more about that than most of us. I've got no clue why he's on a derby board, there is no way he enjoys the club in any shape or form.

I wish at times like these there was a collective agreement to ignore his posts.

It's usually one of ten or so of us who bites. If we all agreed not to and just ignored him, maybe he'd stick to world football. He knows more about that than most of us. I've got no clue why he's on a derby board, there is no way he enjoys the club in any shape or form.

Just use the ignore feature, its there for a reason.

Just use the ignore feature, its there for a reason.

Yeah, but someone always quotes the miserable bugger.

I seem to remember Bris doing something similar when we signed Keogh. 'Average player', 'We'll struggle this year'.

And obviously our Captain and Player of the Year has just been average and an abject failure, offering no aid to our survival struggle just like Bris said.

Viva las Bris!

Archived