Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just as good as the sun.

Send in a rumour in that Barca are loaning Neymar to Derby to gain experience next season and it will be published, I wouldn't even wipe my arse with that site if you could wipe it with a website.

Send in a rumour in that Barca are loaning Neymar to Derby to gain experience next season and it will be published, I wouldn't even wipe my arse with that site if you could wipe it with a website.

You can. Just get creative.

Jim Spence from the BBC has confirmed that there has been no Celtic bid for Johnny Russell according to Dundee Utd chairman Stephen Thompson

Guys you heard it here first

No we didn't. We heard it on twitter then in this thread 10 minutes ago.

Haha.....Boycie in his fancy dress! Those ginger sideburns really suit him!

He'll go mad at you for posting it tho'

you watch him try and deny its him!

That's me before I went all inclusive for 10 days.

If we signed Russell, what formation would you play and which strikers would you have on the pitch?

Play 443. Bryson, Hughes and Hendrick in midfield and Russell, Sammon and Ward up front with Sammon as the central striker.

If we signed Russell, what formation would you play and which strikers would you have on the pitch?

I'd play 4312. Hughes as the 1. Give Ward/Russel the freedom to drift wide left and Coutts the freedom to drift wide right. Everybody would be in their preferred positions while retaining some of the width of the 442.

And this manager malarkey's supposed to be hard.  :lol:

I'd play 4312. Hughes as the 1. Give Ward/Russel the freedom to drift wide left and Coutts the freedom to drift wide right. Everybody would be in their preferred positions while retaining some of the width of the 442.

And this manager malarkey's supposed to be hard. :lol:

That sounds alreet!

And I don't just say that cause there's no Fish on your menu either!

Archived