Johnny Russell

Ramchope

Well that's good of you to admit..

Now you can retract you're statement..

Just edit it to something like 'Bris has superior football knowledge than me' and it will look respectable.

Bris has superior football knowledge than anybody, since posting i have found the following facts about him.

He has scouted players that have been signed, although he won't say who, he has moved from making under $10 a day to winning thousands on football results, he told us all about coutts before he signed, he didn't understand the offside rule thinking there had to be space between the attacked and the defender, he now has a girlfriend, he doesn't drink so he can pull the more beautiful women, of which there are none over in this country.

I think of him like him like having the annoying friend in your group who when you say you have done something they have done it better, if you have drunk 5 pints they have done 10, if you have slept with a nice girl, he has slept with someone so much better who was a virgin, if you have won 50 quid at the bookies, they have won 1000 quid, sorry dollars. The good thing with it being on the forum is that in small doses its quite amusing, in a pub or something, no matter where you hide you can't get away from them.

I would love to see a picture of him in his habitat, donning the rams shirt, just to prove he was real, and not a florist WUM.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's grammar nazi week and you've got your your mixed up with your you're.

Yeh I never got round to editing it..

I'm actually a pretty lazy writer in that I make alot of spelling mistakes on here..

Obviously when I'm at the university I get my act together

Bris has superior football knowledge than anybody, since posting i have found the following facts about him.

He has scouted players that have been signed, although he won't say who, he has moved from making under $10 a day to winning thousands on football results, he told us all about coutts before he signed, he didn't understand the offside rule thinking there had to be space between the attacked and the defender, he now has a girlfriend, he doesn't drink so he can pull the more beautiful women, of which there are none over in this country.

I think of him like him like having the annoying friend in your group who when you say you have done something they have done it better, if you have drunk 5 pints they have done 10, if you have slept with a nice girl, he has slept with someone so much better who was a virgin, if you have won 50 quid at the bookies, they have won 1000 quid, sorry dollars. The good thing with it being on the forum is that in small doses its quite amusing, in a pub or something, no matter where you hide you can't get away from them.

I would love to see a picture of him in his habitat, donning the rams shirt, just to prove he was real, and not a florist WUM.

Ha Ha, you forget his ability to analyse games he hasn't watched.

I've never selpt with a virgin.. I barely drink (I'd be drunk after about 5), I've never scouted anyone other than recommendations, I've never won thousands, I've won bets but I've also lost bets too.. I'm 100% sure I've lost more than I've won over the past couple of years, I've had a girlfriend for nearly 3 years which even suprises me, and England has beautiful women..

And in any group of friends that I've had, I'm usually the most quiet one of the lot..

But we've never met, so you're free to carry on with your assumptions..

The phrase you are looking for is "a black catter".

You've seen a black cat, Bris has seen a blacker one.

Archived