Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30 goals in the Championship doesn't mean anything because the standard is so poor.

Obviously I meant the following season in the Premier League. Hold on, that's poor as well. He scores 30 goals in La Liga for us, where we are forced to take refuge as a poor and jealous English football community expel us for being too skilful. 

So am I Cumbrian..

It goes to show how far we've come doesn't it..

Going from a muted reaction to signing players from AC Milan and Hajduk Split to wetting themselves over the prospect of an uncapped Scottish striker from Dundee Utd

So am I Cumbrian..

Going from a muted reaction to signing players from AC Milan and Hajduk Split to wetting themselves over the prospect of an uncapped Scottish striker from Dundee Utd

Readings record will go for sure when this guy joins.

Readings record will go for sure when this guy joins.

Yup..

I think we should be prepared for the $8mill offer that will come our way next season once Johnny Russell tops the scoring charts with 36 goals..

Personally I think we should hold out for at least a Will Hughes type offer of $15mill

So am I Cumbrian..

or it could show your lack of enthusiasm for the rams. And as I'm sure you have, through thick and thin. Right now we're in neither. We're in between on a gradual climb back up with the foundations set of a great youth system that is almost tier 1.

And to that post you recently put, how the feck are we going to sign someone from ac Milan!?!!! We are not as an attractive club as we used to be. But if you show some bloody passion from time to time, you never know one day we could be!!!!!!!

**** sake rant over.

Breaking news..............Derby fans cause disruption at airports all over the country waiting to greet Johnny Russell on his arrival from Tenerife....................police have asked fans to stay calm, don't travel unless absolutely necessary and wait for announcements on DCFCfans.co.uk..................

"http://static.relax.com.sg/site/servlet/linkableblob/relax/524804/topImage" alt="topImage">

Breaking news..............Derby fans cause disruption at airports all over the country waiting to greet Johnny Russell on his arrival from Tenerife....................police have asked fans to stay calm, don't travel unless absolutely necessary and wait for announcements on DCFCfans.co.uk..................

"http://static.relax.com.sg/site/servlet/linkableblob/relax/524804/topImage" alt="topImage">

Hmm, i'm not sure if my lilac leggings and riding boots suit me now.

is that Brian McDermott, in the bottom corner?

he's come to steal him to Leeds!!!

Attack!!

If Johnny dunna sign for us can you look yourselves in the eye, knowing you couldn't be arsed to change your avatars.

Can you?

Can you?

Surely a 2 minute job of downloading a photo then changing your avatar pic is not too much to ask if you care about the next 10 years of DCFC.

Its up to you, but don't come crying on here if we don't get promoted next season because Johnny didn't sign due to the lack of fans willing to change their avatar pics.

The future's ours, the future's orange. Vote Russell.

Hell, drinking Pedigree in the sun is a killer.

Fine...whatever.

Archived