FIFA 13

Scott129

I played the PS3 demo for about 6 games.

Despite controlling much of the play, I lost 4, didn't score a single goal in the process and all 5 goals I conceded came from crosses into the box that weren't defended properly.

It's not hugely different from FIFA 12 if I'm honest besides the AI defending for the opposition seems more astute. Maybe things will change when I give my brother a few games but I found the gameplay a bit tedious to be honest.

Maybe it's because I haven't played it anywhere near as regularly but I enjoyed the PES demo much more.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I played the PS3 demo for about 6 games.

Despite controlling much of the play, I lost 4, didn't score a single goal in the process and all 5 goals I conceded came from crosses into the box that weren't defended properly.

It's not hugely different from FIFA 12 if I'm honest besides the AI defending for the opposition seems more astute. Maybe things will change when I give my brother a few games but I found the gameplay a bit tedious to be honest.

Maybe it's because I haven't played it anywhere near as regularly but I enjoyed the PES demo much more.

Havent tried FIFA yet, but downloaded the PES demo last night, thought it was great, only issue I have now with these football games is that a man of my age has trouble with all the different combo's now needed, thats why I stop doing fighting games :-)

Just got the PS3 demo, 10mins into the first game, cross in the box and bounces straight off my defender and in. Now this first touch is supposed to be worse with sh!tter players, I can't wait to play as Derby if this is what it's like with Arsenal, AC Milan and Man City.

Right just going to put this out there

FIFA 12 I played on professional and the scores were always pretty close 1-1, 2-1 etc.

FIFA 13 Playing on professional I can't even get a shot in most games let alone score, I'm losing like 2 or 3-0. Notch it down to semi pro and I'm winning like 5-0 and it's pretty boring.

Heres where you lot say yeah I play on world class and legendary 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons//laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

A few years ago with one of the big FIFA overhauls they like to do i found Professional really hard to play against. It was the year they introduced the fastest goal scoreboard and i thought id get a time on fastest score for all the difficulties. My Professional difficulty time was the longest of the lot and the computers style of play stopped my style from working. I bumped it up to world class and i was able to play again.

maybe your style clashes with the new professional? Have you tried word class?

I play on World Class. Not bragging like. Actually, looking at my post count and the fact I play FIFA on World Class would suggest I am really, really boring to live with.

I'm struggling to defend corners and crosses a bit but I've won about 8/10. Mostly been Man City tbf. Lost a peno shootout.

Played 3 games now on world class, I've lost 0-1, 1-6 and 0-1 again, last game conceded in the last minute but had more possession and shots.

Not sure what it is but yeah world class even without winning seems to feel like a better game mode to be playing on. Will stick with it, only way to get better by beating the fcuker.

Archived