FIFA 13

Scott129

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got PES 2012, cheap on the 360 - played it once. So fooking boring.

Plus the licensing thing is gay. I don't want to play the East Midlands Red Bin Dippers FC.

so easy to update the players, and kits, give it more than one go, ramp it up in difficulty and off you go.

I played new CS last night, no streaks, same maps, no looking through sights, but pure enjoyment once you get into it, old skool very much like pro IMO.

so easy to update the players, and kits, give it more than one go, ramp it up in difficulty and off you go.

I played new CS last night, no streaks, same maps, no looking through sights, but pure enjoyment once you get into it, old skool very much like pro IMO.

Yeah, last year I got PES on the PS3. This year I got it on the 360. Big mistake as far as the editing goes. It's such a pain in the @r$e on the 360! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Yeah, last year I got PES on the PS3. This year I got it on the 360. Big mistake as far as the editing goes. It's such a pain in the @r$e on the 360! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

I only have the 360, step by step instructions and it was easy(ish) even for someone of my age 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Pre ordered through Amazon today the Ultimate Edition, you also get 10,000 credits for some in game shizzle which is only available through Amazon. £48 posted on launch day.

Also The Hut are selling the standard edition for £20 if you buy a pack of Levi's boxers for £15 which ain't bad if you need some new pants

The Ultimate edition you get 24 gold packs (1 per week), the credits.....

"Incentive received: Pre-order FIFA 13 on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 at Amazon.co.uk and receive EA SPORTS Football Club Package, giving you 10,000 Football Club credits.

Receive a large credit boost from the get-go to allow you to unlock items in the all new EA SPORTS Football Club Catalogue. Use your credits for items such as unique goal celebrations, Virtual Pro Attribute Boosts, Career Mode Super Scout Credits, FIFA Ultimate Team Coin Boosts, extra matches in Head to Head Seasons mode and more.

Offer strictly subject to availability. One code will be issued per order. If you require multiple codes, you will need to split your purchases into multiple orders. A broadband internet connection is required to redeem the incentive, as well as an active Xbox LIVE or PSN account, and an EA account. Offer valid when dispatched by Amazon.co.uk. Promotion valid on all existing pre-orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. "

planning on making a ginger ultimate team all ive got so far is bogdan in goal anyone got any suggestions?

[size=3]Scholes[/size]

[size=3]Bogdan[/size]

[size=3]Wes Brown[/size]

[size=3]Pearson[/size]

[size=3]Green[/size]

[size=3]Mcshane[/size]

[size=3]Hibbert[/size]

[size=3]Riise [/size]

[size=3]Collins[/size]

[size=3]Sidwell[/size]

[size=3]Crainey[/size]

[size=3]Chris Burke[/size]