FIFA 13

Scott129

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think refs should move out the way. Times ive had my players tackled by the ref!

I wouldn't mind silly fouls in the middle of the pitch but not silly penalties or dangerous free kicks.

One thing that bothers me in FIFA that( I think Pro Evo started to sort??) is that all AI teams play the same. The developers could do with a trip to Stoke On Trent because you very rarely see a long ball.

Offside needs fixing with the new rules, should also let you cancel the run if you know you're offside and let the ball run through to the keeper without having to stop for the free kick.

Also stopping you get close to the keeper at goal kicks, let me annoy if for a bit and even take a yellow card. Stop putting the stupid invisible force field around him.

Your own team mates getting in the way is annoying. And the A.I dribbling where it becomes impossible to put a tackle in without a foul.

The ref giving the other team loads of freekicks when players run into each other and me getting on average 1 free-kick every 5 games annoys me too.

One thing that bothers me in FIFA that( I think Pro Evo started to sort??) is that all AI teams play the same. The developers could do with a trip to Stoke On Trent because you very rarely see a long ball.

In the latest pro, or the one before, the AI teams used different tactics, was really noticeable. So, a realistic Stoke were possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Offside needs fixing with the new rules, should also let you cancel the run if you know you're offside and let the ball run through to the keeper without having to stop for the free kick.

If you press RB RT LB LT at the same time it cancels your run 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Wheres that guy from last year who works for EA? told us all the Derby players overall and stuff?

I don't know the person you are referring to but EA will take action against anyone disclosing Data pre-release. When it comes to the Championship teams EA rely on people close to each club to aid them get correct stats and as such it takes evidence of consistency by these volunteers to get any changes made. Obviously this it to stop fans of that club making there own players unrealistically good but also means that lower down the leagues player stats sort of lag. e.g Craig Bryson came from Kilmarnock, good standard Championship midfielder but as he came from the SPL as a relatively unknown name it takes time to get his stats reviewed to his true ability. Unfortunately for Derby nearly all our players join us as unknowns and its a long process to get a player the editors have never heard of to one of the best in the league. Out of 32 we have 20 either new or previously unknowns at the club and with 37 numerical stats each its a big task for Derby county alone.

Having said that i can confirm the stats on that site are wrong, each players overall is not shown till release and the formula for overall does change and is kept secret so don't ask. The players this year should look better but if any of you have tried to put your face on your pro I'm sure you'll know just how hard it can be.

You got the demo?

No mate. Is there one out?

Just watched the footage of the Arsenal v Man City game. If it wasn't an official demonstration you'd think it was FIFA 12 with some sad barstool editing stuff.

Not bothered with Pro Evo since Playstation 2. But having played the demo I reckon it might make a comeback soon. Not as good as FIFA 12 yet though

Archived