Marc Mcnulty

Stimacked

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been keeping tabs on him myself, he's in excellent form by the sounds of it, I like him, hope we follow up our interest properly.

Sounds like the kind of deal that'd go us alot of good, and make sense financially of course.

We're definitely still watching him, perhaps some sort of small compensation package will be offered to Livi so that we can talk to him earlier than usual?

Something nominal i'm sure, they did let him play for our U21's while still their player, I presume we've offered some small incentive for them to do so.

We're definitely still watching him

How do you know? or is it one of those inner scout circle things?

1st RULE: You do not talk about SCOUT CLUB.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about SCOUT CLUB.

3rd RULE: If someone says "bagsy" or opens negotiations, the player is taken.

4th RULE: Only two scouts to a player.

5th RULE: One scout at a time.

6th RULE: No FM 2013, no FIFA 13.

7th RULE: Scouting will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at SCOUT CLUB, you HAVE to scout.

Because we said we're still interested in him, he impressed while with us and only went back from the trial because Livi recalled him early (and we were looking at taking him again when we can because of this) and through sheer luck I know a Livingston fan who goes to most home games and he'd heard that we've had a guy up there atleast once since his trial to watch him in person.

So even if we discount that last one (as a rumour it may well be) the club has two instances them saying we both liked him (or he did well, one of the two was said), and we'll take a look again when we can. Hardly inside knowledge, is it. He was signalled out as one for the future, presumably to be a hopefully more successful version of Doyle, though that wouldn't take much.

Also I approve of the Fight Club mention, though Rule 3 is over-ruled by the fact that if someone licks him then no-one else will want him then anyway.

Because we said we're still interested in him, he impressed while with us and only went back from the trial because Livi recalled him early (and we were looking at taking him again when we can because of this) and through sheer luck I know a Livingston fan who goes to most home games and he'd heard that we've had a guy up there atleast once since his trial to watch him in person.

So even if we discount that last one (as a rumour it may well be) the club has two instances them saying we both liked him (or he did well, one of the two was said), and we'll take a look again when we can. Hardly inside knowledge, is it. He was signalled out as one for the future, presumably to be a hopefully more successful version of Doyle, though that wouldn't take much.

Also I approve of the Fight Club mention, though Rule 3 is over-ruled by the fact that if someone licks him then no-one else will want him then anyway.

A deal for him fell through just before August deadline, but we will be back for him in Jan.

Next time you see a man with left trouser leg rolled up, shirt ripped to expose left boob*, standing on one leg and imitating a chicken.................[size=2]and watch out for THE handshake!!!!![/size]

[size=3]*It's probably Mo55y! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />[/size]

• 2 months later...

Archived