Marc Mcnulty

Stimacked

Look Marc (Sparky) is a lazy no good idle so and so - who the hell am i trying to kid just hope you pay good money for a star of the future. Sure as hell would be sad to see him leave the 'vale but we all know he will eventually sign for a big team. Hope the goal tonight has added another few 000's to the fee

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look Marc (Sparky) is a lazy no good idle so and so - who the hell am i trying to kid just hope you pay good money for a star of the future. Sure as hell would be sad to see him leave the 'vale but we all know he will eventually sign for a big team. Hope the goal tonight has added another few 000's to the fee

Whats his main strength, young jock??

You can have as many 000's as you want- its putting a number in front of them that Cloughie ain't too keen on! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Scoring goals for fun, pace, beating defenders the hard way don't forget he's only 20 and been in and out of first team at Livi for 3 yrs alongside playing in the youths

Scores goals for fun? Didn't you see us last night? You got any decent defenders?

[size=5]The Scotsman Published on Thursday 26 January 2012 12:07[/size]

[size=1][size=4]As the holder of Livingston’s No. 9 shirt, young Marc McNulty still remains as grounded as the January frost at the Braidwood Motor Company Stadium.[/size][/size]

[size=4]The Portobello teenager has struck six goals in 20 appearances this season, his first term of continuous first-team involvement. Such an impressive output marks further progress for a player who has packed a lot into his career at the West Lothian club.[/size]

[size=1][size=4]The 19-year-old arrived at Livi three years ago and spearheaded the forward line of the under-17 team before graduating to under-19 football and, shortly after his 17th birthday, to the first team, for whom he scored on his debut at Montrose. He has now appeared in all three divisions of the Scottish and played a part, albeit peripheral, in the title-winning Lions teams of the past two seasons.[/size][/size]

[size=1][size=4]This campaign, McNulty has achieved a considerable feat in nudging aside Kenny Deuchar, the experienced 6ft 3in strike[/size][/size]

[size=1][size=4]“The last two years I’ve been with the under-19s and in and out of the first team, getting five minutes at the end of a game. This is my first season starting, getting a good run in the team and scoring goals, so it’s good.”[/size][/size]

[size=1][size=4]“At youth level, we had a great team. We were beating teams 14-0 every week. It’s good at the time, but you’re not really progressing much, you’re not really getting a test.[/size][/size]

Duplicate debt and set the payment date for the first day of august 2011? Thats my favourite tactic too!

Even on the original Championship Manager, without the editor, I always used to take control of teams, sell all their players, and then make them sign my sh1tters with whatever money they add. Winner!

Even on the original Championship Manager, without the editor, I always used to take control of teams, sell all their players, and then make them sign my sh1tters with whatever money they add. Winner!

I love the data editor. I just can't help but use it though. I renamed messi, made him English and added him to the derby squad and they walked the championship with no other signings. Just can't help but cheat on football manager now though 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

I love the data editor. I just can't help but use it though. I renamed messi, made him English and added him to the derby squad and they walked the championship with no other signings. Just can't help but cheat on football manager now though 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Better than that mate - create new player, give him your name, and then put yourself as having some crazy stats.

I did that, and ended up scoring about 100 goals in my first season! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Archived