Prediction League 2012/13

GboroRam

Following the success of the 2011 Prediction League, I'll run it again.

Every game, we start a thread on the Matchday talk page. I will go through the Matchday talk thread each week and look for your prediction, and I'll keep a league table running. I'll only work on league games, not cup games or any of the pre-season friendlies.

This season it'll be easier, as most of the conversation happens in the chatroom, meaning I'm not reading through 20 pages of thread to find all the predictions 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Points will be gained for the following correct predictions:

For correctly nominating the winning team or a draw: +1 point

For correctly nominating the first Rams goalscorer: +2 points

For correctly predicting no Derby goals: +2 points [size=1]ya miserable b'stards[/size]

For correctly nominating the scoreline (with the teams the right way around): +2 points (so 3, including the point for predicting the winning team)

And no conditionals. No "If Keogh starts, then we'll win, but if he's on the bench we'll draw" stuff - pick a result and go for it.

A total of 5 points can be picked up per game.

I'll be looking at the last prediction you make in the thread. Only predictions made before kickoff will count, and if you go back and modify your prediction after kickoff, I'll not count it.

We had a generously donated trophy last season but it's a tough economy, we'll try to have a whipround but no guarantees.

Good luck to all, especially me.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived