Marilyn Monroe

Cisse

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marilyn Monroe died 50 years ago. But was it a suicide, accident or was it a conspiracy by Kennedy family ? What do you think ?

Dunno, don't suppose it will ever be proved either way now. Probable suicide being the likely cause but murder was never ruled out was it?

It was supposed to be a suicide with pills but there was no trace of drugs in her stomach. There is a strong suspicion that somebody injected her with some drugs to swipe away any scandals with Kennedy family. But it will never be found out.

It was supposed to be a suicide with pills but there was no trace of drugs in her stomach. There is a strong suspicion that somebody injected her with some drugs to swipe away any scandals with Kennedy family. But it will never be found out.

I think when our minds cannot find a logical pattern we automatically jump to conspiracy theory.

I've read up on this and it seems that this is nearest to the actual truth.

There was a discrepancy between time of death, time of actual discovery, and time of "officially reporting the finding of the body. The room was surprisingly tidy.

Puncture marks on the body where you would not inject yourself.

Marilyn was a remarkable lady and extremely passionate in more ways than one.

The Kennedys were a dangerous family to mess with and she had messed not only with President Jack but the Brother, Robert, who was already being groomed to succeed him as President when his second term ended in 1968.

Marilyn is said to have phoned the Ks in an increasingly agitated state in the hours before she died saying that she had matters to discuss.

Although the film "The Misfits" was fraught with difficulties, Marilyn was said to be quite upbeat.

Sadly Norma Jean was not always the best actress in the world and the idea of her "double life" as Marilyn Monroe is right. She could slip into the role. When she played in "Some like it hot" it took many many takes to film a scene where she was to come in and say "It's me Sugar" as she kept saying "It's sugar me". In the end Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon were told "You guys had better be perfect because once Marilyn gets it right that's the one that's going in the can."

Her beauty and persona will continue to intrigue people around the world for at least another 50 years.

It would be wrong to say that she lived a double life, more likely multiple lives.

She would have been 86 now and may have faded from the public consciousness by now had she not died mysteriously.

Dying young she has paradoxically achieved immortality in the same way as Eva Peron and a certain People's Princess.

Did she commit suicide? I don't think for one minute that she did.

A tragic murder, one of three which are like something from a Greek tragedy.

First the Lover, then the ruler then the brother.

Teddy K was discredited as a viable force in politics. If I had been him I would have taken up market gardening and let America get on without me. If he had had the charisma of his two brothers would he have made it to old age. Cappaquidick and Mary Joe Kopekney (sorry for spellings, I've not checked them) added up to further conspiracy theories.

America is a fantastic country but I didn't trust their politics and tactics. in the 60s. Hope it's improved now.

FBI CIA Might even be LBJ. Who can say?

There was a discrepancy between time of death, time of actual discovery, and time of "officially reporting the finding of the body. The room was surprisingly tidy.

The Kennedys were a dangerous family to mess with and she had messed not only with President Jack but the Brother, Robert, who was already being groomed to succeed him as President when his second term ended in 1968.

Marilyn is said to have phoned the Ks in an increasingly agitated state in the hours before she died saying that she had matters to discuss.

Although the film "The Misfits" was fraught with difficulties, Marilyn was said to be quite upbeat.

Sadly Norma Jean was not always the best actress in the world and the idea of her "double life" as Marilyn Monroe is right. She could slip into the role. When she played in "Some like it hot" it took many many takes to film a scene where she was to come in and say "It's me Sugar" as she kept saying "It's sugar me". In the end Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon were told "You guys had better be perfect because once Marilyn gets it right that's the one that's going in the can."

Her beauty and persona will continue to intrigue people around the world for at least another 50 years.

It would be wrong to say that she lived a double life, more likely multiple lives.

She would have been 86 now and may have faded from the public consciousness by now had she not died mysteriously.

Dying young she has paradoxically achieved immortality in the same way as Eva Peron and a certain People's Princess.

Teddy K was discredited as a viable force in politics. If I had been him I would have taken up market gardening and let America get on without me. If he had had the charisma of his two brothers would he have made it to old age. Cappaquidick and Mary Joe Kopekney (sorry for spellings, I've not checked them) added up to further conspiracy theories.

America is a fantastic country but I didn't trust their politics and tactics. in the 60s. Hope it's improved now.

so, there you have it ..thread closed.. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

You realise that post will be intercepted by GCHQ 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

Yep, my wife warned me already!

But like I said, there's nowt in it that hasn't been published before! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

If it was a coverup would they make those mistakes? People who are depressed and commit suicide can still seem upbeat while hiding demons away from everyone. I would be a bit more suspicious if everything was perfect. If it was a coverup no-one would know, it would have been authorized at the highest level. Like I said earlier when we cannot make sense of something we make up conspiracy theories like the 9/11 theory that is was an inside job.

Archived