The Olympics Thread

-JW-

Call me a nobhead, but I STILL want Murray to lose. Got no class that boy.

Suddenly injured everytime he loses points. Whining dour Scottish ********.

Its the one and only gold I'm happy to see slip away. Especially to a decent land like Switzerland.

Faking injury like Neymar. Embarrassing.

I love Mo Farah. Love!

Totally agree with all that. I don't think either Tennis or Football should be at the Olympics.

The Olympics will never be the peak achievement for anybody in those Sports, so to me they don't fit. To me the only bad point of these Olympics is having Wimbledon it it. Once a year is tough enough.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We went to the games last night and what a privelege it was to be there.Terrific atmosphere,fans from all over the world mixing together,and some fantastic performances especially from the GB team.The stadium is as good as it looks on TV and the organisation brilliant.Food and drink a bit of rip off,like it is at all these type of events but the beef and ale pasty was very tasty.Apparently the Macdonald's burgers were up to their usual cardboard and dirty overcoat standard of taste.

We went to the games last night and what a privelege it was to be there.Terrific atmosphere,fans from all over the world mixing together,and some fantastic performances especially from the GB team.The stadium is as good as it looks on TV and the organisation brilliant.Food and drink a bit of rip off,like it is at all these type of events but the beef and ale pasty was very tasty.Apparently the Macdonald's burgers were up to their usual cardboard and dirty overcoat standard of taste.

We were there, too. Agree with all your comments. Those who oppose the Games should try the experience. It is truly magical. It's true that the money could have been spent elsewhere, but there are millions of people who will remember a fantastic life experience, and that can't be a bad thing. London has never looked nicer or been more friendly.

Archived