• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best places for transfer news are...

DCFC.co.uk

Thisisderbyshire

Sky sports

BBC football

This site tends to carry secondary news, or discussion on news features that have already broken elsewhere.

I love Chewy by the way, my brother used to do the most incredible impersonation of him. Just thought I'd start with that.

THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE.

I think there are a handful of posters on this site with some real connections to connections at the club. There have been loads of times we've got news of a bid or of a player coming for talks way before it's released as official. I spend half my life on Daveo's site excitedly waiting for news of a genuine goal machine coming in.

I love some of the funny stuff on here, yesterdays black eye post had me spitting coffee down my nose. I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle and swimming upstream with this but the fish jokes are done. If someone can link that post with the 40 year old virgin (allegedly) funny fella who says no a lot, it would be apt.

I love Chewy by the way, my brother used to do the most incredible impersonation of him. Just thought I'd start with that.

THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE.

I think there are a handful of posters on this site with some real connections to connections at the club. There have been loads of times we've got news of a bid or of a player coming for talks way before it's released as official. I spend half my life on Daveo's site excitedly waiting for news of a genuine goal machine coming in.

I love some of the funny stuff on here, yesterdays black eye post had me spitting coffee down my nose. I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle and swimming upstream with this but the fish jokes are done. If someone can link that post with the 40 year old virgin (allegedly) funny fella who says no a lot, it would be apt.

I would agree. Twitter only just caught up with is making a bid it was on here days ago.

THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE.

I agree

There are many posters on here that carry information not told in the media, granted some may turn out not be true or at least not happen but they contribute in a good way for all Derby fans wanting to know.

You won't get the puns to stop because if you look at the posters its the people running and policing the forum that like them. I found the best way to use this site unfortunately is to ignore most of the things they say. Not all of the mods but taking my Rams Player thread for example all the 'Members' posts were on topic until Boycie went off topic and all the mods posts were 'Undisclosed' ' Barker type fee' and ' Crosby?'.

This forum is the wrong way round it should be the members spamming jokes and the mods complaining 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

I agree

There are many posters on here that carry information not told in the media, granted some may turn out not be true or at least not happen but they contribute in a good way for all Derby fans wanting to know.

You won't get the puns to stop because if you look at the posters its the people running and policing the forum that like them. I found the best way to use this site unfortunately is to ignore most of the things they say. Not all of the mods but taking my Rams Player thread for example all the 'Members' posts were on topic until Boycie went off topic and all the mods posts were 'Undisclosed' ' Barker type fee' and ' Crosby?'.

This forum is the wrong way round it should be the members spamming jokes and the mods complaining 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

where's that ban button?

The puns may be a bit tank, but there is more movement in a nuns knickers than at the club at the moment, so the chances are its going to continue like this for a bit.

Im suprised we havent gone to the depths of a thread about us submitting plans for a couple of screens so count yourself lucky !

i think we need a pun poll.

Let the masses vent their air holes and whale have to look at the outcome.

Halibut don't complain if the outcome is net what you wanted.

You'll be alright tonight though, im going out to get swim bladdered.

We have just signed a new player, announced more media changes to the stadium and have a match tonight... That's easily enough to talk about without a visit to the Conor Sammon thread for a pun

go on them threads or lines then!

Archived